OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm on a desktop scrolling down those Pollen pics like "not bad," then that last pic hit and I let out an audible "oh jesus."

glad that the stuff is removable :lol:

Today's wear for day 14 of Air Max Month
20200313_150536.jpg

So I haven't copped much from Euro sites, so aren't as familiar with them. But while looking for some puma/diadora type stuff, stumbled across OneBlockDown, who had the og solar reds in a variety of sizes.

They are are a legit retailer (right?) but was surprised still had them. I saw they had some other random older GR type stuff going back a few years old still there too.

It's been like a week with no order fulfillment, sent them a bunch of angry emails, until I realized they are located in Italy....I felt like such a dumas.

But still, no movement, so not sure if this order will ever come.

Well that sucks that you didn't get what you wanted. But IMO that is the better pair...

804451_01.jpg

803167_01.jpg
Look at your order and check the product code. If you bought AT2865-100, they sent you the correct shoe. If you bought 609048-106, they sent you the wrong shoe and they'll have to take it back.
I never bought the black toe Solar Reds. But all the 95s I've had since the 2015 neons have felt the same...fairly stiff upper, plain jane insole, etc.

Starting the with Solar Red "OG" and continuing with the Olive/Orange and all the new colors (blues, whites, mints, aluminums), they've started putting fluffier Ortholite insoles in them. And the uppers don't feel quite as stiff. Not really anything substantial but enough to notice.
Yeah two of them, it was weird they dropped a random "black toe" cw, right before the "og".
Not sure which is better, personal preference I guess?

I remembered this conversation from awhile back. Obviously it's a matter of preference, but the "OG" Solars are nicer overall.

Yeah two of them, it was weird they dropped a random "black toe" cw, right before the "og".
Not sure which is better, personal preference I guess?
I’m looking for a size 8 in the OG now but resell places use the same stock pic so I’m confused as to which is the real OG

^ the last size? Safari am95 exclusive, they just went live online. Not sure if they will ship to the us anymore though because of trump. Might have to wait until goat or StockX has them.

Back
Top Bottom