OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Yea I got DLM AF1s, I need these
I’m banking on shock drop today (being DR independence day), and official release next month

edit: up on snkrs now, dropping 5/1

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea idk how they determine who gets EA but I was able to cop the AF1s last year on EA as well. Hope they drop later for everyone.

I wonder why they didn't drop today. It was perfect. May is deep but hey, now I know to put that $180 aside well in advance. Got no access, which is wild but it happens. I'm just mad that I've seen dudes on twitter get access and complain saying "bricks" or "why these I want the Pine 1's", to each their own, just wish Access was transferable, i would've told them to send it my way. :lol:

I'm Dominican. Born in 95. Not gonna let these pass like I did with the af1. When I tell you i was in the bus in The Heights on my way back from work, minding my business and then I get that alert from Nike Stash lol. Had I taken the train I could've copped so easy.

They look beautiful btw. I love that they didn't do red and blue stripes (which would be cool, but been done before). Simple white and grey leathers with nice hits of details. RD on the back. Iridescent piping. And green lace loops which I KNOW represent platanos! Bro, more I look at it the more I love it. Shout to that dude Ceze. Knocked it out the park.

84028611_625286498261392_4677924764107952542_n.jpg
87608079_2964086003655421_6530305065292919889_n.jpg

Pics from @OGYAYA's ig. There are more pics here and on her story as well.

I’m Dominican to but I have to admit these are pretty weak.. he coulda done better

I’m Dominican to but I have to admit these are pretty weak.. he coulda done better
I personally would’ve added a flag on the tongue or the back. Maybe even make the tongue it’s self a flag. But I get it. I just looked at my collection and it fits with what I have (and don’t have). I would love to be part of the meetings for the one next year.

Scooped the Batman joints last Monday and used a reward, $84 after taxes could be more
Happy. Matter of fact I got em on now lol

so size? = euro only

atmos = japan only

And the Dominican joints are fire but I'm not the slightest bit Dominican.

great

Back
Top Bottom