OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

If I knew the cushioning would be much better, I would sell mine now as "new with defect"; that's how perfect they still look. Other option is to get the Neo 95 vapormax I suppose. I don't want to own both as I would only ever end up wearing one, and I'm trying not to acquire any new shoes that either puts an existing one out of commission, or I know I'll rarely wear.

I'm amazed at how high the 2015 version is going for on StockX. Those prices will plummet once people hear about the re-release.
Only VM I was interested in was AM+, but now I no longer want any VM. You're right, I'm trying to do the same, buying the less I can. Too much sneakers I regret having bought. Now focus on dark colors, black, anthracite, brown...And I even trying to do not buy any 95 even if it's my favorite Air Max and Nike shoe...But if I have to, I now want to buy a dark one but with great colors like one in the picture, I had no regrets buying it. Very wearable, great colorway, original, stylish...And already got several "all" black 95...
nike-air-max-95-baroque-brown-golden-beige-538416-203-2.jpg

Nice Oreo colorway, make me think about R Kelly's song :rofl:
I bought 2 women's pairs, even if I size up, they look massive like on the last pic :s

I'm surprised they're releasing the Neon's again so soon. I've worn mine from the last release dozens of times and they still look DS. I don't see how they could improve on the last release other than to lower the PSI of the air bag so they're softer to walk on. That's my only complaint will all of the modern AMs. I recall in 2015 these sat for a number of weeks before selling out. I would have thought they'd go another 3-5 years before re-releasing these.

well 2015 - 2018 is 3 years... fits within your range lol

Yup. Wore them a lot. One Sunday morning while wearing them I felt like I stepped on something super sticky, looked down and the whole heel crumbled and was 2 steps behind me lol

I guess 7 years of wear is cool enough

That’s wild. I started wearing my chili’s from 08 to mountain bike in a couple months ago and they’re still holding up fine. I’ve worn them hundreds of times easily. Hopefully they still hold up for a while more lol.

The box is such a small but a definitely appreciated small detail so I'd hope that they do, but if not, I'm still doubling up come release day.

Have any retailers confirmed Neons for March 2?

I don’t see them on SNKRS or any Footstore release calendars.

I was asking at every store around me that should have them this morning & none had any info at all about getting them...so there’s that.

I’m surprised they aren’t waiting until closer to the 24th-26th for air max day weekend...unless they ARE & that’s why we have no stores with info yet?

Only VM I was interested in was AM+, but now I no longer want any VM. You're right, I'm trying to do the same, buying the less I can. Too much sneakers I regret having bought. Now focus on dark colors, black, anthracite, brown...And I even trying to do not buy any 95 even if it's my favorite Air Max and Nike shoe...But if I have to, I now want to buy a dark one but with great colors like one in the picture, I had no regrets buying it. Very wearable, great colorway, original, stylish...And already got several "all" black 95...
nike-air-max-95-baroque-brown-golden-beige-538416-203-2.jpg
I’m glad you liked VM Plus

I just copped a pair $170 from Oneness287

That’s $35 lower than NDC
I’ll return my NDC pair lol.

I’m glad you liked VM Plus

I just copped a pair $170 from Oneness287

That’s $35 lower than NDC
I’ll return my NDC pair lol.
Nice, I didn't like VM X AM+, I thought I liked it, but the more pictures I saw...I need to stay focus and to rest the maximum in order to buy some dark 98's colorways ^^
As AM 95 is concerned, I am really trying to do not buy others but this shoe is so perfect even colorways I wouldn't cop for other models I am interested in...

Nice, I didn't like VM X AM+, I thought I liked it, but the more pictures I saw...I need to stay focus and to rest the maximum in order to buy some dark 98's colorways ^^
As AM 95 is concerned, I am really trying to do not buy others but this shoe is so perfect even colorways I wouldn't cop for other models I am interested in...
I’m still debating whether or not paying $210+ for a pair of Gold GMT 98s.

Neon 95s, I’m in, only on SNKRS US if that happens.

I’m still debating whether or not paying $210+ for a pair of Gold GMT 98s.

Neon 95s, I’m in, only on SNKRS US if that happens.
I think GMT looks great, but it is just the beginning of 98's new releases so...

95max-yellowgradation_2015-2018.jpg

2015 VS 2018
From the back 2018 looks better, won't cop as my 2015's still fresh but I guess many people would buy as it was made in Vietnam again, I remember a lot of people was complaining about 95 made in China...

It is funny to see when Nike decide to make bigger bubbles at the front of the shoe, they also make less at the back...

Back
Top Bottom