OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

20180220_090212.jpg
20180220_090229.jpg

Today

wine.jpg

need.jpg

Need these 3 ones...Plus a one I saw maroon and black I think...Only if I succeed to find the website which sell them, if they still have my size, and if I succumb to buy 95 again...
Wine is stylish, materials on 95 are so dope you sometimes need only one color and its variations/iterations

wine.jpg

need.jpg

Need these 3 ones...Plus a one I saw maroon and black I think...Only if I succeed to find the website which sell them, if they still have my size, and if I succumb to buy 95 again...
Wine is stylish, materials on 95 are so dope you sometimes need only one color and its variations/iterations

The olive pair is on Nike.com usa

I'm surprised they're releasing the Neon's again so soon. I've worn mine from the last release dozens of times and they still look DS. I don't see how they could improve on the last release other than to lower the PSI of the air bag so they're softer to walk on. That's my only complaint will all of the modern AMs. I recall in 2015 these sat for a number of weeks before selling out. I would have thought they'd go another 3-5 years before re-releasing these.

I'm surprised they're releasing the Neon's again so soon. I've worn mine from the last release dozens of times and they still look DS. I don't see how they could improve on the last release other than to lower the PSI of the air bag so they're softer to walk on. That's my only complaint will all of the modern AMs. I recall in 2015 these sat for a number of weeks before selling out. I would have thought they'd go another 3-5 years before re-releasing these.
Same here I thought there would be much time but it's cool for people which missed it at the time, mine is intact so won't cop...They won't do but if only they could release again black version of the OG...
mita.jpg

They look amazing, the all black tongue included Air Max is great...

Same here I thought there would be much time but it's cool for people which missed it at the time, mine is intact so won't cop...They won't do but if only they could release again black version of the OG...
mita.jpg

They look amazing, the all black tongue included Air Max is great...

If I knew the cushioning would be much better, I would sell mine now as "new with defect"; that's how perfect they still look. Other option is to get the Neo 95 vapormax I suppose. I don't want to own both as I would only ever end up wearing one, and I'm trying not to acquire any new shoes that either puts an existing one out of commission, or I know I'll rarely wear.

I'm amazed at how high the 2015 version is going for on StockX. Those prices will plummet once people hear about the re-release.

Back
Top Bottom