Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

im happy stanton is back... hopefully he can stay healthy... i just hope sanchez and Encarnacion will be back before the playoffs

Domingo German just got placed on the Domestic Abuse leave for a week, what the ****? It’s always something this year

going to the game tonight with my pops.. staying in the Jim beam suite and it has food and drinks... hopefully it's legit lol... I'll post pics when I get to the game... on my way there now...

So assuming German is out for the playoffs

Game 1-3: Severino, Tanaka, Paxton (whatever order).
4: Happ/CC

Lindsey Adler (@lindseyadler) Tweeted:
Aaron Judge is out today because of his diving catch last night. Aaron Boone says he believes he's fine but informed him last night he would be down today.

Bryan Hoch (@BryanHoch) Tweeted:
The second opinion on Dellin Betances did not recommend surgery. He will be in a walking boot for four weeks.

no judge or gleyber tonight SMH... wanted to see them play... whatever just want to see a win... so the food and drinks which is 2 draft beers is until the 5th inning and free popcorn the whole game... I'm not leaving the suite until the 5th lol...here's pics of my food.. just got a double cheeseburger and mozzeralla sticks with an IPA beer... these guys gave me the bottom of the bun smh that's why the burger looks weak.. it tasted good though
20190919_173530.jpg

20190919_174437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom