Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Man tough loss. Should have won that one.

The trainer that came out when the Blue Jays player got hurt tho, she was real nice

74BDBA5C-F4E9-4E6A-A457-698F460FD53A.png

Katie Sharp (@ktsharp) Tweeted:
Yankees Age-35 or Older with 25+ HR, 10+ Steals and 5+ Triples in a Season:

Brett Gardner (2019)
Babe Ruth (1930)

The Dellin train riding again for its 6th season. Your conductor Essential1 is about to leave the station.

what I want to know is why isn't German starting anymore and now in the bullpen? CC and Happ shouldn't be starting over German

I am happy severino is back though

what I want to know is why isn't German starting anymore and now in the bullpen? CC and Happ shouldn't be starting over German

I am happy severino is back though

Staff is trying to limit his innings.

Also German struggles the 3rd time through the order... .281/.331/.545. 7.58ERA In 29.2IP for third time through.

So what it does is allows JA Happ or CC to come in and give you 3 solid inning which they can do. And protect German who can come in and get us to the 7th by going through the order once, maybe twice.

The CC/German combo and possibly Chad Green/Happ combo is how you get 5 quality starters in the playoffs when you have only 2, maybe 3 with Severino

Last edited:
^ i see your point but does this team really need 5 starters in the playoffs? didnt we win with 3 in 09? i guess the difference is the bullpen is a lot stronger with this team.. ah nevermind i see the game has changed where you take the starters out early instead of later... this was a good read which made sense

wow dellin injured again smh

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/09/16/new-york-yankees-world-series-piching

Last edited:
Son got hurt in the worst way.

Can't decide which is worse:

Partially tearing your achilles celebrating or injuring your hand on a fire extinguisher because you're upset.

Back
Top Bottom