Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Why does Fiz continue to let Hardaway guard the ball on game defining moments?

****s old man

That’s 3 times already

2 strips on hardaway and buckets when it matters. Victor oladipo is what hardaway jr wants to become.

Also, frank should have been guarding him. Theres been one too many times where hardaways getting rained on for the game.

Kanter let Sabonis do whatever the hell he wanted all game. If he even played a semblance of defense on him this game would be over already.

Oladipo was just too hot.

Havent seen a lot of him but its crazy how much he's improved.

Bet he don't score as much if Frank was guarding him more.

That was brutal, airball and we don't come up with it AND they get it to a wide-open player. That hurt, SMH. ****in leading damn near three quarters too.

Think its time for Frank to get those late game on ball defensive assignments.

Not the reason we lost today, Ill put that one on Indy just being a better team and having an established closer.

But lets get him and Dot some work being the premier perimeter defender.

I didnt see Mitch coasting going thru the motions but that could be why he was benched after 4 mins in the 3rd .

Kanter cant defend the PnR at all. At all. Its a problem going back to his OKC days.

Lance Thomas is supposedly out there for his gritty defense. Theres really nothing else he does.

Timmy damn near gave us 40. Not too bad but his defense needs to shapen up. Not sure what it is. Those two turnovers not aware of his defender poking the ball were mighty costly too.

Glad to have Dot on our side. He’s a hard hustling , hard cutting, hard defending shooter.

Mario just doesnt have a rhythm.

Vonleh continues to surprise me in good way. Very versatile.

Trier goes hard to the rack and I respect it. Born scorer who suffers bc hes promarily been playing with blackhole Burke, blackhole Kanter, and unpredictable Mario.

The Knicks needs to work on defensive rebound positioning for the players there were quite a few missed box outs, I do like the defensive effort but that Burke/ Kanter line up has to be scoring big to justify the scoring liability they are on defense.

Back
Top Bottom