Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

7D5159C9-593B-4823-9DA9-E7F864AF6A7E.jpeg

Let’s go

82BD5E0D-5CD9-4DDD-A2BF-891DECD0F8F7.jpeg

These were my seats. We had to have crossed paths :lol: :lol:

Edit: NVM, other side of the court :lol:

Yo for the 2 of y'all that went to the game....what were your impressions of the team and players?

Certain things usually stand out differently when you watch the team in person.

Yo for the 2 of y'all that went to the game....what were your impressions of the team and players?

I was close enough to hear the players communicate to it was pretty cool.

It was a few times where Mudiay or Burke called for Kanter to come hedge the screen on defense & he just didn't. THJr & Vonleh are the only ones that consistently hustle on every play.

nah i like timmy... hes better than he was last year and offensively he got better too... he might be the only reason i watch the knicks cuz hes exciting on offense..if they can trade him though now would be the best time... i dont think we can get rid of timmy, lee or lance without attaching a first round pick... it will be tough for another team to take on those contracts when they are not that good exception for timmy but some will argue hes slightly overpaid...

82BD5E0D-5CD9-4DDD-A2BF-891DECD0F8F7.jpeg

These were my seats. We had to have crossed paths :lol: :lol:

Edit: NVM, other side of the court :lol:

:lol:

Awesome! Ah, that was where David Lee and Caroline Wozniacki sat there

The Garden was full of energy. It was different from last year I attended Knicks vs Spurs.

THJr was awesome that game. A big difference. Last time I attended Knicks game, THJr looked like a spot shooter. Now, he looks more like a scorer instead of a spot shooter. He's more fun to watch. Vonleh's dunk made the Garden louder. His last four missed FTs hurt team. Robinson looked sleepy on the offensive side often but he looked full energy on the defensive side. Kanter looks short next to Nurkic. Kanter was unable to do against tallers due to lack of his vertical leaps

Mudiay looks smooth in person than television. His third quarter performance was great. Burke looked decent

Blazers acknowledge Ntilikina's defensive ability. In the fourth quarter, they avoided him. Whenever Ntilikina was on the left side, CJ or Dame would go ISO on the right side. Ntilikina on right side and they score on the left side. Ntilikina really needs to fix his shooting stance. His jumpshot release looks awkward. You can tell that he'd miss before he release the ball

I was annoyed when I saw teams' FG% on the scoreboard. I remember Knicks were leading 41-40 where Knicks' FG was 60% and 3P was 80% while Blazers' FG was 43% and 3P% was 38%

I was like how the heck did Knicks have one point lead

:lol:

Awesome! Ah, that was where David Lee and Caroline Wozniacki sat there

The Garden was full of energy. It was different from last year I attended Knicks vs Spurs.

THJr was awesome that game. A big difference. Last time I attended Knicks game, THJr looked like a spot shooter. Now, he looks more like a scorer instead of a spot shooter. He's more fun to watch. Vonleh's dunk made the Garden louder. His last four missed FTs hurt team. Robinson looked sleepy on the offensive side often but he looked full energy on the defensive side. Kanter looks short next to Nurkic. Kanter was unable to do against tallers due to lack of his vertical leaps

Mudiay looks smooth in person than television. His third quarter performance was great. Burke looked decent

Blazers acknowledge Ntilikina's defensive ability. In the fourth quarter, they avoided him. Whenever Ntilikina was on the left side, CJ or Dame would go ISO on the right side. Ntilikina on right side and they score on the left side. Ntilikina really needs to fix his shooting stance. His jumpshot release looks awkward. You can tell that he'd miss before he release the ball

Good stuff.

As much as this team frustrates me, I still tune in to watch these little developments and qualities of the young guys.

Frank gave Dame and CJ a hard time when he switched off on them in the first half. CJ was able to get his shot off when Tim was guarding him but Frank's length and tenacity had him misfiring. I see why his +/- is often good, even thought he can't score.

Vonleh might've taken Lance's spot.

I'm trying to imagine this team with no THJr at all. This is a losing season but it would be ugly without him :lol:

I don't think he's stunting growth or development of other rookies/young guys.

Who are these Knicks?

Up 13 against the Celts? With 3 min left I don't think they're gonna choke this one away the way they're playing.

Back
Top Bottom