Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Kemba dropped a cool 60 tonight.

Would love for us to sign him this summer.

He'll cost more and is older than Rozier. We should target Rozier & KD + our draft pick, re-sign KP.
Kyrie's interest in the Knicks may be enough for us to sign Rozier, he declined BOS offer of $10M a yr

Every year y’all get way too invested in this team and forget that going inyo the season we were expecting 17 wins and a top three seeding.

Keep the losses coming, and give Knox more than 7 games to decide whether or not we like his game.

We aren’t winning anything this year. The more losses the better. I think Fiz is thinking the same way. Just sit back and enjoy that we aren’t watching 12 Veterans play every game anymore.

Also, I’m good on Kemba.

Ricky Rubio??? :sick:

He’s the 6th worst 3pt shooter in the NBA at 27% and the 3rd worst within 3 feet of the basket...statistically, Rubio is THE WORST SHOOTER IN NBA HISTORY. He misses open layups and is injury prone. Jazz fans want him gone already just like Wolves fans did. Might as well get Rondo or JJ Barea. Him and Frank in the backcourt would be pure poverty.

F018CA22-49AC-47C0-9FED-7D94B8B75BD1.jpeg

He’s already historically washed at 28 years old. If he’s our PG of the future, we’re doomed. I’ll be finding another team to be passionate about cause I’m not doing another 5 years of poverty basketball. I don't know why his name pops up in this thread so much, it's up there with Ramon Sessions and Reggie Evans at this point.

Dr6lV-tU0AABSY6.jpg

Last edited:
Frank and our Charlotte 2nds to move Timmy/Lee’s contracts

Kemba - Burke
Barrett - Trier
KD - Dotson
KP - Knox
Mitch - Vonleh

Kemba is making a strong case for being exactly what the Knicks need
In what way?

Whatever team gives that man a big contract at this time is gonna lose a lot of games. I mean I like Kemba but he’s a complementary player on a winner.

I don't think the Knicks can offer another max contract after hopefully obtaining KD or Kawhi. KP is also going to get a max contract. Rozier can replace Lee's contract. And hopefully we get Zion for the draft.

All y’all taking about Barrett or Zion. You are 100% right that should be our goal so let’s be happy losing more. LOSE LOSE LOSE. We gotta lose the hardest and the best. We should be depressed about every win right now.

I hope Fiz understands that too

I hope Fiz understands that too

Fizdale is never going to try to lose a game but the other night in NOLA he kept the rookies in to basically let them sink or swim.

He knows this season is all about development.

In what way?

Whatever team gives that man a big contract at this time is gonna lose a lot of games. I mean I like Kemba but he’s a complementary player on a winner.

We need a PG who does things you expect a PG to do ......well. Kemba fits a need, Also saying every team that he goes on will regret it is a bit much. This isn't like people saying pay Rozier Max and he's only did well during 1 playoff. Kemba has been productive for damn near his entire career.

I don't think the Knicks can offer another max contract after hopefully obtaining KD or Kawhi. KP is also going to get a max contract. Rozier can replace Lee's contract. And hopefully we get Zion for the draft.

Boston Matches that amount. At a minimum it would have to be around 15 maybe more or they will match.

We need a PG who does things you expect a PG to do ......well. Kemba fits a need, Also saying every team that he goes on will regret it is a bit much. This isn't like people saying pay Rozier Max and he's only did well during 1 playoff. Kemba has been productive for damn near his entire career.
He’s just a scorer though. Small scorers are not that special. He’s a good player but he’s up there in years too. I just don’t think he’s worth the $$ he’s gonna cost.

Fiz and every front office person with a mic in their face will never admit to a tank, but I couldn't see any other approach to this season with KP out. You have to appear competitive though.

Back
Top Bottom