**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AEG is worth upwards of 20-30 billion. Three Buss family is worth 500 million. Lakers would sell for 4-5 billion easy and there'd be suitors galore when that happens. Magic insinuated that pressure is already starting to mount in that direction.
You haven’t addressed how they would “force” the Buss family to sell

Well we know he's not there to play in the playoffs

Indeed that's part of the NBA tho players do have interest in living certain places... Hence why there's heavy rumors of KD leaving one of the best teams of all time to go play with Hot Sauce & a owner who almost got punched out by a former player on his homecourt.

It's not affecting Magic. The public and fanbase at large agrees with his underlying sentiment. Rob is a snake and needs to go, there's too many cooks im the kitchen, Lakers need to stop being run like a mom and pop shop, and ultimately if that doesn't change Jeanie needs to sell the team. Not the best messenger but the message is on point.

Oh and I don't believe for a second he actually wants Rob to succeed, the Lakers yea, but in particular Pelinka is on the **** list.
“Need to stop being run like a mom and pop shop” You need to quit listening Chris Broussard and Rob Parker to get your opinion:lol:
Magic quit once before and blamed it on things other than his poor performance at the job.
Mans tried to explain all the poor decisions he’s made at the job never taking ownership.
Magic wasn’t even man enough to confront Pelinka just heard rumors and ran with it.

407413EF-928B-4D5C-8447-C54858DE8FEA.png

:rofl:

70%>30%

who else selling out Staples 40 times a year? The Clippers?:lol:
Lakers 2nd most valuable franchise in the league ain’t nobody being forced to sell ish
The Buss Family have the least amount of $
compared to the other owners...

Yes they own them by the majority but they can be had for the right price don’t think otherwise

The Buss Family have the least amount of $
compared to the other owners...

Yes they own them by the majority but they can be had for the right price don’t think otherwise
You still haven’t answered my question. You keep bringing up personal net worth instead of telling me how the Buss family can be “FORCED” to sell

Indeed that's part of the NBA tho players do have interest in living certain places... Hence why there's heavy rumors of KD leaving one of the best teams of all time to go play with Hot Sauce & a owner who almost got punched out by a former player on his homecourt.
When did this happen?

I wish he did get knocked out |l

Magic is the best.

Remember when Bruno Mars avys were a thing?

i said this and yet some laker fans are still throwing rob under the bus. you really gonna defend a guy who's not 100% invested in rebuilding a franchise?

magic signed lebron and went ghost for the rest of the year.

Good job on airing them out Magic. Empty the Clip on the "L Show" for their toxic environment.
They really wanted my Pelicans to do bidness with these scums. smh

Jason Kidd gotta be happy as **** nobody brought his name up during the press conference.

He gotta send Magic a thank you basket for that interview.

You do realize that Terry Rozier went on the same exact show and basically admitted that the team doesn't like eachother, Your coach was giving preferential treatment to his the Bran Stark of the NBA & you star player who had an entire ceremony for season ticket holders saying he can't wait to sign back to Boston... is 80% out the door.

3HNeh1m.gif

You do realize that Terry Rozier went on the same exact show and basically admitted that the team doesn't like eachother, Your coach was giving preferential treatment to his the Bran Stark of the NBA & you star player who had an entire ceremony for season ticket holders saying he can't wait to sign back to Boston... is 80% out the door.

3HNeh1m.gif

Yeah, and even with all that they're still not nearly as bad as the Lakers. Saturday was the 7 year anniversary of the last time LAL won a playoff game. Harden losing is the only thing you guys have to be happy about every year. I can't imagine how annoying you guys would be if you didn't have one of the worst teams in the league for that long.

Boston got the juuuug trade of a lifetime and still hasn’t won a ring :lol: :lol: :lol:.

If the Lakers were handed all those lottery picks while simultaneously fielding a playoff squad with the best young coach in the game and couldn’t win a championship, I’d be throwing stones at other teams to hide our failures too.

Yeah, and even with all that they're still not nearly as bad as the Lakers. Saturday was the 7 year anniversary of the last time LAL won a playoff game. Harden losing is the only thing you guys have to be happy about every year. I can't imagine how annoying you guys would be if you didn't have one of the worst teams in the league for that long.

and after all that talk of next dynasty... Warriors contender, Danny the genius and all his assets from arguably the worst trade in NBA history (The Nets trade), the new Oracle at coach.... somehow ya'll are walking into this offseason with your Star player gone, a lockeroom who doesn't like eachother & a ****load of mid first rounders to show for it. :lol::lol:

Not to mention he's been publicly dangling all his young assets in front of NO since the trade deadline for a player who has openly said he doesn't want to go to the organization #Lightyears

That's a pointless battle "well we're not as bad as the Lakers". Sound like that's all Celtics have to be happy about. Rozier said that coach favored a sorry Gordon Hayward over the guys that got him to the ECF and the team is full of egos, dudes out for they're own interest. It's f'ed up in both places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom