**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, man - what the **** is going on in Magic’s head right now? How can he not realize that running around spilling all his tea isn’t helping anyone, including him. It’s sad.

Honestly, man - what the **** is going on in Magic’s head right now? How can he not realize that running around spilling all his tea isn’t helping anyone, including him. It’s sad.
It can’t be hurting him. He’ Basically saying he left a sinking ship

It's not affecting Magic. The public and fanbase at large agrees with his underlying sentiment. Rob is a snake and needs to go, there's too many cooks im the kitchen, Lakers need to stop being run like a mom and pop shop, and ultimately if that doesn't change Jeanie needs to sell the team. Not the best messenger but the message is on point.

Oh and I don't believe for a second he actually wants Rob to succeed, the Lakers yea, but in particular Pelinka is on the **** list.

It can’t be hurting him. He’ Basically saying he left a sinking ship

IDK, I’ve heard a fair amount of criticism thrown his way - mostly on LA sports talk radio - for handling the whole situation in an unprofessional way. And he’s definitely getting flack on social media for snitching on everyone...

I feel like hiring an agent as a GM is a weird move. I know Pelinka isn't the first case of this, but just seems like it would bring up a conflict of interest with players represented by other agencies that Pelinka previously went up against. That on top of the fact that they may have no clue on how to build a competitive basketball team. Can't just rely on connections.

It made no sense for Rob to be talking **** behind Magics when it was already established that Magic has a lot of other businesses and he's only gonna be there for 3 years to mainly get 2 superstars. It's gonna be your job so fall back.

Jeanie way too emotional and friendly to be that involved in basketball decisions. Hire somebody and let them do what they do.

With that said it would be funny as **** if a big name still signed to the Lakers. :lol:

Y'all was dead wrong last year and had to come with reasons why Lebron signed. I can see a bunch of posts like

"___ and Lebron just there to do movies :emoji_cold_sweat:"
Lebron came to Lakers to do movies, a&r albums, talk **** on hbo, and get drunk on napa valley wine.

With that said it would be funny as **** if a big name still signed to the Lakers. :lol:

Y'all was dead wrong last year and had to come with reasons why Lebron signed. I can see a bunch of posts like

it's gonna happen inevitably and then dudes will start changing the narrative again... Just like last year it was nobody cares about the Laker brand or being in L.A, Why would Lebron go play for that dysfunctional franchise blah blah blah...

Then he signs it's... well it wasn't a basketball decision. Forget that the entire year they were saying that Hollywood & the L.A lifestyle wasn't that big of a draw. Not to mention that the Clippers were sitting right there with cap space.

Oddly enough the same people are now expecting Kawhi to leave what can be a Finals team to go to the Clippers because he "wants to be in L.A" and KD to leave a dynasty in the middle of their run because he "Wants to be in NYC" :lol::lol:

Ehem....YOU know the reality you facing tho. My man done already made peace with it :lol:

D937CD52-FA3D-42B8-8C56-979BED739349.jpeg

Ok the conference finals are ongoing.
The 4 biggest teams are going at.

First Take (the number one espn show) opened with Lebron and the Lakers.
Not Leonard or Dray’s amazing performances.
Not talking about Giannis.

Lebron and the Lakers drama.
So who’s wrong? :lol:

Anybody that denies the media runs off the Lakers is playing dumb.

Ehem....YOU know the reality you facing tho. My man done already made peace with it :lol:

D937CD52-FA3D-42B8-8C56-979BED739349.jpeg

Son nothing is guaranteed.

You should have a plan B just in case. I don't sit back and act like I can predict the future so I can "I told you so" then be dead wrong. That's what ya'll do. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom