**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So essentially AD gets traded to an even worse situation that has no chance of making the playoffs for the foreseeable future. If I’m AD I’m saying hell nah to that

AD can’t say no to a trade and the Knicks could bank on adding another max player this summer.

Best offer would come from the Celtics if Pelicans wait until the offseason and don’t make a panic move.

05D8A2C7-5537-4BF2-8004-C44D106D3B0A.jpeg

That was quick...
HEY you playing with my emotions man don't get me excited that he can really be gone soon. Dude is a damn disaster in a Laker uniform, I wanted to give him benefit of the doubt and try a new coach. However situations change fast.

Unless Demps is dead set on wanting the Lakers players and is afraid that LA's offer won't be as strong in the summer, it makes zero sense for him to not wait.

- Let the draft order shake out and see where Zion is headed. If a big market gets that #1 pick, they may be open to dealing.
- Boston can't even put their offer on the table until this summer.
- Maybe Philly jumps in if they see that Simmons/Butler/Embiid doesn't work.

Hmmm they vibe that much to start kicking it, hmmm. That seems like the equivalent to hanging out with some dude from your gym you played one game of ball with.

Nah Brian is a legend in his own game. It really isn’t random.

It would be like lebron kicking it with Nas on LBJ’s tv show except for Brian McKnight could hoop

Unless Demps is dead set on wanting the Lakers players and is afraid that LA's offer won't be as strong in the summer, it makes zero sense for him to not wait.

- Let the draft order shake out and see where Zion is headed. If a big market gets that #1 pick, they may be open to dealing.
- Boston can't even put their offer on the table until this summer.
- Maybe Philly jumps in if they see that Simmons/Butler/Embiid doesn't work.
That hasn't been consistently working though in Philly, guys not accepting their roles consistently.

@buc em Moheezy Moheezy

Fultz, Muscala and our 1st for Jrue since the Pels (should be) blowing it up. Yall cool with this?

Man, we really don't know enough about Fultz to make that move. If he is who he is, then yes. My biggest fear is that if we trade him too soon and explodes like Dlo has with the Nets.

I love Jrue and what he brings in both ends, but it still doesn't solve our spacing problem tho.

What keeps AD from pulling what Kawhi did last year and just packing it in for the rest of the year if he doesn't get dealt immediately? Feign an injury or something.

What keeps AD from pulling what Kawhi did last year and just packing it in for the rest of the year if he doesn't get dealt immediately?
Shouldn't be much of a stretch since he is injured right. Works well for him since Paul is his agent he tell Pels one thing but Paul another. Then Paul relays the truth to the Lakers, he ain't hurt he just sitting out.

So essentially AD gets traded to an even worse situation that has no chance of making the playoffs for the foreseeable future. If I’m AD I’m saying hell nah to that
Eh, Knicks + cap space is appealing. AD could definitely get someone to come to NY, whether that ends up being KD or someone else would remain to be seen.

Man, we really don't know enough about Fultz to make that move. If he is who he is, then yes. My biggest fear is that if we trade him too soon and explodes like Dlo has with the Nets.

I love Jrue and what he brings in both ends, but it still doesn't solve our spacing problem tho.
I'm probably the biggest Fultz stan here but I'm moving him for Jrue if we can. Either now or in the summer

I'm interested in seeing where AD ends up.

IMO, I don't think he moves till the end of the season. But we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom