**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally have some time to sit and type things through about the Jimmy trade.

I think Cov and Saric will be great fits with the Wolves. They are hard working guys who would do what it takes to win, Thibs guys.

The type of players Embiid, Simmons and even Fultz are meshes well with Butler. Those three players are hard working, Simmons and Embiid don’t back down to anyone and all three are the first to dive for a loose ball. They don’t take any possession for granted. Butler is the same.

How they fit skill wise is another story. It’s a more awkward fit for Fultz now and I think he will be forced to lead the bench (nothing wrong with that at all). I think Butler, Embiid and Simmons will mech well defensively but will have growing pains on offence. They are skilled enough to figure it out though.

I think with Saric gone, this is an opportunity for Bolden to come into the rotation, he played a couple of minutes against the Hornets and what I saw was very encouraging. The jury is still out on him though.

Fultz leading the second unit playing alongside Shamet, TJ, and Muscala is a good look. We still have Zahir Smith who will join the rotation once he’s healthy. He’s a decent shooter as well and has the tools to become a great defender.

Does this put the Sixers into elite status? Maybe, I don’t know. We will have to see how they mesh. I personally don’t think so because I am still skeptical about Coach Brown. Brown is a development coach (Think Casey and Brooks), not a championship coach (Pop, Kerr Ed...), I don’t think he will be the guy to lead us to a championship, I think his performance should be looked at very closely, but he’s too tied in with management to go anywhere unfortunately.

If Melo gets waived
giphy.gif

If some team is stupid enough to give him a chance again
tenor.gif

SAC started strong the last two years as well. It never lasts. They will fade.

If I were the Lakers, I would be worried. I think they will eventually start winning games but it's the calm demeanor thinking everything will work out, that's what worries me and worries Magic too.

Is the Butler trade official official?

I don't want management on either side to wake up tomorrow and change their minds :frown:

brook lopez a former all-star, lottery pick who's been a solid player for a decade. put some respek in his name

Giannis is the unofficial point guard of that squad anyway

Bledsoe just has to sit back and get ready to shoot. As far as I know, he improved his jumper. Last time I saw him (I didn't see today's game)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I don't believe you need a traditional point guard for this Bucks squad

I don’t disagree with you, but I think it could make a difference between the Bucks being really good or an actual contender to go to the Finals. They’ll be really good with Bledsoe, but I think they’d have a better chance against Toronto and Boston if they had another playmaker, besides Giannis, who wasn’t so prone to turnovers and bad shots.

The more I think about it, the more I like the lineup of the Wolves.

C: Doja KAT
Pf: Super Dario
SF: Cov
Sg: Wiggins
PG: Teague

With Rose, dieng, and Taj off the bench.

Outside of the top 5 is still pretty thin, but I think we will see more from Dario especially from a playmaking standpoint.

I really wonder why Jrue Holliday decided a regular headband wasn’t good enough and he needed to rock like a topless wavecap instead...

TJ Warren a professional bucket getter. This Suns team seriously trash through. Josh Jackson trash. Bender trash. Booker is booker.

The more I think about it, the more I like the lineup of the Wolves.

C: Doja KAT
Pf: Super Dario
SF: Cov
Sg: Wiggins
PG: Teague

With Rose, dieng, and Taj off the bench.

Outside of the top 5 is still pretty thin, but I think we will see more from Dario especially from a playmaking standpoint.
butler was the biggest reason why they even made the playoffs next year, kat will put up huge numbers but they'll disappoint this year.

Can we appreciate how good that lebron Nike commercial is

Shows just how great of a man he is on the court and off of it

It’s only crazy until you do it :pimp:

The kid from Akron now Los Angeles’ Man :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom