**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all know wr I’m at

133E0766-7549-4086-A4A9-8D16D49249CF.jpeg

RoseBar
pop a bottle fa ya dawg woday

Related, Giannis is ******* ridiculous...he basically can dunk anything if he’s a step inside the paint...

Bledsoe was best playing as CP3’s back-up with the Clippers. He was even solid playing with CP in a small line-up. But he’s not a reliable starting PG, IMO.

Funny you mention that. I used to be a fan of his when he was sharing the duties with Wall at UK.

Jimmy Butler to the Sixers is a pretty big blow to the Nets and Clippers next summer. Maybe the Knicks and Lakers too.

Bledsoe was best playing as CP3’s back-up with the Clippers. He was even solid playing with CP in a small line-up. But he’s not a reliable starting PG, IMO.
Giannis is the unofficial point guard of that squad anyway

Bledsoe just has to sit back and get ready to shoot. As far as I know, he improved his jumper. Last time I saw him (I didn't see today's game)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I don't believe you need a traditional point guard for this Bucks squad

I wish Lebron stayed in the east just to see him struggle to make it to the ECF.
Sall good. Hell struggle to make it to the wcf and then we can stop arguing that he's so good and the east wasn't weak. Dudes swore up n down that he could have the same success in the west. Bet those.

Sall good. Hell struggle to make it to the wcf and then we can stop arguing that he's so good and the east wasn't weak. Dudes swore up n down that he could have the same success in the west. Bet those.
His team sucks are you bron haters really this daft and unaware of how bad his team is

Lol at even thinking wcf. Lakers won't even sniff the playoffs b

He might struggle to make it to the playoffs in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom