**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants 4 1st rounders in the 25-30 range. Looking at it now though, HOU window might be much smaller than we thought. Wolves were never going full tank mode so it makes sense they’d want atleast one starter in return.

4 protected 1st rders which was a **** deal. They goofed by not taking the Heat deal before the season started.

All four were protected? Damn, that's kinda crazy. That still might be better than what they got today.

I guess at the time everyone thought Houston would be picking like 27th or something, still could happen.

A 1st round pick who's hanging on by a thread mentally, The Supreme non shooter, & Twitter Fingers.... Noww you add in Stringer

upload_2018-11-10_14-10-40.jpeg

am i missing something?

we all saw what happened to the wolves when jimmy came to town

didnt work with clowns and wiggins but its gonna work with embiid and mona lisa?

I don't think Embiid is as fragile as kitten. It worked on the court with Jimmy last year at least despite the friction personality wise. This seems to be a similar situation.

am i missing something?

we all saw what happened to the wolves when jimmy came to town

didnt work with clowns and wiggins but its gonna work with embiid and mona lisa?
The latter are more consistent. Jimmy usage rate won't be as high and Kittens/Clowns is a fake leader and very inconsistent whereas Embiid seems true to self and much more consistent.

Simmons and Embiid aren’t even close like that, but if Butler comes in and somehow manages to **** things up even more, he’s gonna ruin his reputation and his money throughout the league. Butler about to be on his best behavior until he gets paid.
Is he even capable?
I don't think Embiid is as fragile as kitten. It worked on the court with Jimmy last year at least despite the friction personality wise. This seems to be a similar situation.
It's not about being fragile, everyone on the Bulls hated Jimmy too. He's never got along with anyone. Honestly his behavior has been mad childish for a veteran no matter what you think of Towns and Wiggins.

Nobody wants 4 1st rounders in the 25-30 range. Looking at it now though, HOU window might be much smaller than we thought. Wolves were never going full tank mode so it makes sense they’d want atleast one starter in return.
Those 4 first rounders from Houston would have been money, they don't have many years left as a good team when they're saddled with this CP3 contract.

Is he even capable?

It's not about being fragile, everyone on the Bulls hated Jimmy too. He's never got along with anyone. Honestly his behavior has been mad childish for a veteran no matter what you think of Towns and Wiggins.

Those 4 first rounders from Houston would have been money, they don't have many years left as a good team when they're saddled with this CP3 contract.
No..the rooks and rondo clashed with Jimmy and Wade. Most of those Rooks aren't even on the team anymore or even in the league.

Philly in Memphis tonight on the second of a back to back, which last night went into overtime

The Grizz play the slowest pace in the league, allow the least FG attempts and allow the least points per game

With no Cov and Saric... The slop that will take place :sick:

As far as on court i'm not mad at it from either side. The Wolves get a capable defender & Saric is a great match next to KAT. Sixers can be good if Jimmy doesn't dismantle things. They are gonna make things ugly for teams come playoff time.

Heat's offer was J Rich, a 1st, and filler all things considered that was the best they could have gotten but Thibs was playing hardball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom