**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floor spacing with a team of Simmons, Embiid, Jimmy, and fultz

giphy (78).gif

Looks good on paper. We’ll see how this turns out in Philly.

Also, the wolves got a solid return all things considered. Main thing I got from this trade is how Fultz has zero value.

Thomas Thibs is what's wrong. He should be gone as well. We were obviously better off keeping them young boys intact. But he wanted to speed things up for no reason.

They could've at least got a future first round like damn.

I feel like the Wolves are in a much better place going forward. They’ll be bad enough to land a pick somewhere in the 10-14 range. Hopefully draft their PG of the future. I’m intrigued by the Saric and KAT pairing. Lots of spacing and play making. Saric finally has a defined role, he’s a good player, like the fit here much better than how Philly was using him. Roco is a chuck, really good defensively, and still a starting wing in this league.

All of this is gonna fall on KAT. Time to see what he’s made of.

Man...the wolves traded Lavine and Lauri for Saric and Cov...
Correction we traded lavine and Dunn and the rights to the 7th pick for Jimmy and the rights to the 16th pick. There was no guarantee if we keep that pick Lauri is who we take.

Min got dog ****, I'm assuming that four 1's from Houston was never real?

Gonna be real fun to watch Phila now

Min got dog ****, I'm assuming that four 1's from Houston was never real?

Gonna be real fun to watch Phila now

4 protected 1st rders which was a **** deal. They goofed by not taking the Heat deal before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom