**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Kobe do post 2010?

-Get swept in 2011 by the Mavs.
-Get gentleman swept by OKC in 2012 2nd round.
-Disappoint with the Dwight/Nash super team and barely make the playoffs.
-Fail to make the playoffs from there on out.

MY guy duncan averaged like 14pts/8reb since 2010.... :lol:

While Frobe was my fave Bean era. This comes a close second:

This is BY FAR the worst team in the NBA next season.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 3.22.17 PM.png

I'll put them between 25-35 wins. Maybe split the difference at 30.

The Hawks basically won 30 games last season. And you can make the argument that after Bradley Beal...they're better from the top down than this Wizards team.

If this Wizards team wins 30 games...Bradley Beal should seriously be an MVP candidate.

The Hawks basically won 30 games last season. And you can make the argument that after Bradley Beal...they're better from the top down than this Wizards team.

If this Wizards team wins 30 games...Bradley Beal should seriously be an MVP candidate.

If Beal can play 75+, he's gonna be a LOCK for all-NBA. He's gonna have a huge year statistically, and the same for TB13. Other than that....ehhhhh....

*But honestly, I think Beal is gonna be moved at some point.

And still made All NBA, All Star, All Defensive
and was the best player on a contender and championship level team. LATE in his career too (2012-2014).

But y’all love them raw numbers too much.

And they forget to mention, Duncan was averaging 28 minutes per game, after 2010. They know 36+ minute again Duncan, would’ve averaged. 22-12.

Aye man, y’all gotta stop trying my dawg. Timmy is ya favorite players, favorite player

Yall need to use the blocked feature. I always feel good when I jump to a new page and it's blank because the person who posted on that page is blocked.

The feeling knowing that I'm actively avoiding content that I don't want to see and that I think is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom