**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bachelor party next week. Going to be a movie.

Oh you in for some sh*t :lol:

Probably gonna be the most fun you've ever had.

We did cabanas at Fountain Bleu pool during the day, VIP @ LIV that night, VIP tailgate at Pats/Fins next morning, then the game, Tootsie's after the game, then LIV again that night.

Fountain Bleu/Liv, Tootsie's, plenty of sh*t to do and yams are beyond plentiful. All flavors.

tenor.gif

Oh you in for some sh*t :lol:

Probably gonna be the most fun you've ever had.

We did cabanas at Fountain Bleu pool during the day, VIP @ LIV that night, VIP tailgate at Pats/Fins next morning, then the game, Tootsie's after the game, then LIV again that night.

I lived in South FL for 4 years. I know all about it. The itinerary is already action packed. LIV, Tootsie's and KOD already in. As well as Lakers-Heat on the 18th. I'm more worried about the shenanigans at the pool parties which always end up getting too litty.

I lived in South FL for 4 years. I know all about it. The itinerary is already action packed. LIV, Tootsie's and KOD already in. As well as Lakers-Heat on the 18th. I'm more worried about the shenanigans at the pool parties which always end up getting too litty.
Explain the last part.

What usually happens?

Explain the last part.

What usually happens?

My boy was in the nightclub biz in SoCal, so he had multiple connects in Miami. Pretty much brought us a group of hired thots to "entertain" us, got us bottle service and VIP wherever we went.

Fortunately I arrived a day later than planned because a bunch of my boys took down a group of hookers. Coke, molly, all that. Best man got his salad tossed in the hotel bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom