**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son who has the pic of Ros carrying Steph’s bags after he hurt his leg a few seasons back?? You can’t find that picture anywhere now. Steph’s PR team is swift cause it was obvious at one point he was hitting that.
THISSSSSSSSSSSS

Man F all that Steph Ex tho...

A3DC56E4-F57C-4C1C-87C9-2554F54233EB.jpeg

i openly hope that the heat lose every single game from here on out til we get the zion..........

i have an open bet that if we somehow tank and get zion that my first tattoo will be the heat logo

i dont even want a tat but i want a zion
Does the heat have a realistic chance at a top 2 pick?

Miami was weird as hell. All the "dimes" are made out of plastic and dolled up to an extreme. Not saying I wouldn't stick each and every single one of them though

Miami is a beautiful place, but man the fake rich lifestyle seems to be the wave. So everyone down in South beach or the strip makes it’s annoying but it’s bearable. Just gotta make sure you spend money with cash and not your credit card.

Miami is a beautiful place, but man the fake rich lifestyle seems to be the wave. So everyone down in South beach or the strip makes it’s annoying but it’s bearable. Just gotta make sure you spend money with cash and not your credit card.
Still haven’t forgotten how my bank account got emptied when my mom used my card at a gas station. Dude went and purchased exercise equipment

Miami is just a place you go for a weekend of debauchery then get the f**k out. It's full of phonies like LA.

I watched an entire Wiz game for the first time last night. Mavs commentator essentially called him fat. Said he looks a bit heavier and thus looks much slower :lol: :smh:

John Waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom