**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news...our Niners bout to win a chip before the SF Warriors because they treat Jimmy and Sherm like the franchise players they are. :wink:
Camron.gif

Some of y'all Warriors fans may feel different and you may be right, but it sure felt this way from the outside looking in.

And sometimes perception is reality. Especially when the media creates their own narrative, and KD has such thin skin.

That’s that mamba mvp propaganda. Don’t listen to yo :lol:.

After they completed their 2nd chip in a row...KD literally said Steph and them changed his life, and he owes a lot to them. There was a good working relationship there. They were the “super villains” etc etc....until the 24/7 free agency talk started...KD feeding into it with the passive aggressive media **** and pouting, and Dray blowing up. All was good until the murmurs of Kyrie/KD link up in NY started getting crazy steam...and they went on that road trip where that was the question 24/7. KD even commented on how the media didn’t wanna see the warriors together, and he knew why it was. They did damn near everything from a media perspective to drive dissension.

*****s are pointing to a bad joke at a championship parade and a healthy KD playing playoff minutes on a shorter roster as reasons why they didn’t “appreciate him”.

Revisionist history at its finest.

The most Kawhi thing ever would be him just having everybody wait around all summer, no announcement or anything then just show up at some team’s headquarters ready to sign a contract in September.
Fun guy straight up fails to give a 2 week notice lol

Theres a lot of articles out there (Thompson's from The Athletic & Lowe's from ESPN) from warrior-affiliated people citing as early as after the first ship Durant began to distance himself from the team bit by bit looking for fulfillment beyond that ring. There's a lot going on here especially with Durant looking for validation throughout and this past season's antics.

But, i don't think alot of non-warrior fans watched that first 1.5 years but Steph and Co were incredibly lenient and allowed KD to run show in the offense. There's so much out there that suggests that the warriors did as much to accommodate a star as possible. KD didn't get the LeGM treatment, but I'd say it's far from the "abuse" like some articles put it lol

At the end of the day KD really does not know what he's looking for and I'd say a lot of casual warrior fans were spoiled. My nephews still don't know a losing warriors season

Worst football team in the state
Nah. Wait til y'all see what that pass rush gonna do to Goff this year. Niners gonna surprise some folks, long as they stay healthy.

But it's nice to see all CA football teams starting to put together teams that should ALL make the playoffs next year.

Well...maybe not the Raiders.

Theres a lot of articles out there (Thompson's from The Athletic & Lowe's from ESPN) from warrior-affiliated people citing as early as after the first ship Durant began to distance himself from the team bit by bit looking for fulfillment beyond that ring. There's a lot going on here especially with Durant looking for validation throughout and this past season's antics.

But, i don't think alot of non-warrior fans watched that first 1.5 years but Steph and Co were incredibly lenient and allowed KD to run show in the offense. There's so much out there that suggests that the warriors did as much to accommodate a star as possible. KD didn't get the LeGM treatment, but I'd say it's far from the "abuse" like some articles put it lol

At the end of the day KD really does not know what he's looking for and I'd say a lot of casual warrior fans were spoiled. My nephews still don't know a losing warriors season

100%

That’s that mamba mvp propaganda. Don’t listen to yo :lol:.

After they completed their 2nd chip in a row...KD literally said Steph and them changed his life, and he owes a lot to them. There was a good working relationship there. They were the “super villains” etc etc....until the 24/7 free agency talk started...KD feeding into it with the passive aggressive media **** and pouting, and Dray blowing up. All was good until the murmurs of Kyrie/KD link up in NY started getting crazy steam...and they went on that road trip where that was the question 24/7. KD even commented on how the media didn’t wanna see the warriors together, and he knew why it was. They did damn near everything from a media perspective to drive dissension.

*****s are pointing to a bad joke at a championship parade and a healthy KD playing playoff minutes on a shorter roster as reasons why they didn’t “appreciate him”.

Revisionist history at its finest.

Lol at propaganda. Did those things not happen in the exact fashion I pointed out? I didn't even bring up the fans who definitely took him for granted by not realizing exactly who he was and just how important he was to the dynasty.

But how? If mans knew he was leaving anyway as it seems was the case, why even chance it? He just posted about no other man can think or speak for him and if that's the case, then surely, no other person can make you go out there and play a basketball game with the threat of furthering damaging your health.

If Harrison Barnes is just a tad bit better in 2016, we ain't even talking about this right now.
Basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom