**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj days after the finals said the raptors have a long way to go to catch the clippers

Windhorst echoed the same things

Are they not credible? What are we doing man

Sorry, man, but with respect to this particular subject, I don’t think either of those two are that credible.

Windy’s been all over the place and I get the impression Woj doesn’t have any real sources on Kawhi and just picked a narrative he liked and is sticking with it.

I asked you since free agency began? When the finals ended Lakers didn't have a max cap slot for Kawhi so we weren't even in the game.

The hell if I know no one has

But that’s my point. No one credible has said anything about Lakers clippers raptors
In fact Zach Lowe and Windhorst both said all 3 teams have essentially went dark and that no one can intel about any of this

That’s the only bit of credible sourcing we actually have on the Kawhi front

Let me get in on this NJ talk, I lived in both North and South Jersey. People in south Jersey support Philly teams, but they don’t claim they are from Philly. On the other hand people from North Jersey are more likely to claim they from NY when they meet people.

Btw we can agree there is no such thing as Central Jersey

Sorry, man, but with respect to this particular subject, I don’t think either of those two are that credible.

Windy’s been all over the place and I get the impression Woj doesn’t have any real sources on Kawhi and just picked a narrative he liked and is sticking with it.

Yeah I just disagree. I get the whole Woj doesn’t like the lakers and Lebron stuff but to say he isn’t credible is extreme

The hell if I know no one has

But that’s my point. No one credible has said anything about Lakers clippers raptors
In fact Zach Lowe and Windhorst both said all 3 teams have essentially went dark and that no one can intel about any of this

That’s the only bit of credible sourcing we actually have on the Kawhi front

That’s also something Buha from the Athletic said yesterday. Nobody actually affiliated with the Clippers organization is saying ****.

It's funny to see the media

I like Perk when he’s talking about anything outside the Warriors and KD :lol:. It’s clear he really hate that team.

I don't completely disagree. He always felt like he was kind of just there and never really blended with the team. Then putting him on the floor they way they did just before he hits free agency definitely made it seem like they didn't fully appreciate him.

Yeah I just disagree. I get the whole Woj doesn’t like the lakers and Lebron stuff but to say he isn’t credible is extreme

I’m not saying he isn’t credible at all; just that he’s not really any more credible than a lot of other people when it comes to the Kawhi situation.

That said, when he reports that Kawhi has decided and it’s a done deal - whatever team it is - I’ll believe it. It’s just his speculation on which way Kawhi is leaning that I take with a grain of salt.

Reactions: MVP
Lab Work, I sat at my **** computer all day yesterday

D544746C-0F86-4BB7-961F-FEF2C657B59F.jpeg
How do those feel? Full zoom in the shoe?

When is the media restriction lifted for Reporters to announce the signing? I was told in here that Kawhi was a done deal yesterday

curry/klay is the warriors two franchise player. just needed some scoring to win those two rings. kd did his job get ur money kd
It was the mentality above that led to the Warriors' demise. Yeah he did his job, and he could've kept doing it at SF the next 3 years because as evidenced by this year's Finals, they Needed Him Big Time.

Warriors failed themselves and now they ain't gonna win another chip for the next 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom