**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's y'all's definition of arrogant af? Gotta be more than the shimmy after 3. Gotta be. That is the same as anybody's 3 pt celebration. So how else he arrogant af? Doesn't do a lot of talking. Be respectful in interviews n ****.

Earlier in the year I felt only way Bucks actually had a chance at winning it all was if they got home court which to my surprise they did. So if they make it I do think they have a chance. But I expect them to give them a tough time and lose.

What's y'all's definition of arrogant af? Gotta be more than the shimmy after 3. Gotta be. That is the same as anybody's 3 pt celebration. So how else he arrogant af? Doesn't do a lot of talking. Be respectful in interviews n ****.

Um, no. Does Klay shimmy after every 3? JJ Reddick? Dame? Joe Harris? Gallo? Nope. Steph ties to show up his opponents as much or more than any player in the league. That’s arrogance.

If Denver pulls off finessing Houston into the 4th seed :wow: play 2 of OKC/SAS/POR in the first two rounds instead of HOU and GSW :wow:

HOU@OKC on Tuesday :nerd:

OKC should be trying to win that one to avoid playing HOU in the first round :nerd:

Um, no. Does Klay shimmy after every 3? JJ Reddick? Dame? Joe Harris? Gallo? Nope. Steph ties to show up his opponents as much or more than any player in the league. That’s arrogance.
That's not arrogance. TO stopping in the middle of a field is arrogant.

Dame points to his wrist.

Redick does his NRA screaming thing when he's on. Gallo and Joe Harris don't shoot like curry in game. 3 3s a night ain't ****. He usually dances after the 4th or 5th. Nah brochacho. Reaching with those names.

Dame points to his wrist.

Redick does his NRA screaming thing when he's on. Gallo and Joe Harris don't shoot like curry in game. 3 3s a night ain't ****. He usually dances after the 4th or 5th. Nah brochacho. Reaching with those names.

OK. If you really think everyone celebrates plays the same way Steph does, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree.

I'm also guessing MIL rests their guys for OKC's last game

OKC needs to do all they can to secure 6th, that means go all out against HOU on Tuesday and MIL on Wednesday

A GSW/HOU second round would be :lol::smh::pimp:

Chaos

Jesus, just looked at the Utah/OKC situation, OKC owns the tiebreak. So if OKC wins out and Utah loses out, OKC would move to the 5th seed and Utah 6th

OKC and Utah both play Tuesday

Utah needs to avoid playing Houston in the first round by all costs

Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom