**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but it is the Clippers lol i do think the top seeds in the East can make Gs sweat and could pull the upset. Just gotta get in they head

It’s not that they’re crushing (the short handed) Clippers. They have two of the best 5 players in the NBA and 3 others who are really, really good and will have home court.

It’s not that they’re crushing (the short handed) Clippers. They have two of the best 5 players in the NBA and 3 others who are really, really good and will have home court.
They won’t have it if they play Milwaukee or Toronto come finals time. Probably won’t matter but its something that can happen

As much as we rag on Boston and Philly, both have the talent to do so

Toronto just depends on Lowry imo
DEFINITELY not Philly lmaooo. Come on man. Warriors beat the blood out of them once the 3rd starts. and Ben is trash.

Boston hate each other. They can lose in Rd 1. Don't bank on just kyrie bro. Even when he beat them, he also had Bron dropping 40s.

No team with Kylie lowry as the starting point guard is beating the point gawd.

Milwaukee or bust.

The annual “WAIT! Wiggins is actually good” game. :rofl:
He usually goes in vs OKC.
Haven’t watched basketball in a minute. End of season mad boring. Baseball season got me forgetting about basketball. I’m ready for the playoffs.
Other than OKC, I haven't watched a lick. MLB is lit this year...pitching has been awful to start though. Phillies lineup top to bottom is :wow:
I think Nola/Arrieta/VV/Pivetta and Eflin is enough to get them as far as they want to go.
Going to be a fire AF Season.
My Redsox are looking like they are bored out there though.

DEFINITELY not Philly lmaooo. Come on man. Warriors beat the blood out of them once the 3rd starts. and Ben is trash.

Boston hate each other. They can lose in Rd 1. Don't bank on just kyrie bro. Even when he beat them, he also had Bron dropping 40s.

No team with Kylie lowry as the starting point guard is beating the point gawd.

Milwaukee or bust.
Just because it’s not likely doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Philly did beat em in GS this season. Top 4 seed have a shot tho

Only 1 singular team has a chance in the east. Keep it funky. Milwaukee and Milwaukee only.
BowedRigidHydra-size_restricted.gif

I think the Bucks can push the Dubs to 7 and with a break or 2 win it all.

Toronto pushes them to 6.

Nobody else is winning more than a game against them, including the Rockets.

I think the Bucks can push the Dubs to 7 and with a break or 2 win it all.

Toronto pushes them to 6.

Nobody else is winning more than a game against them, including the Rockets.

I have Bucks losing in 5 against the Warriors. Bucks don't have it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom