**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t anything new either. Most guys who have come into the league as freak athletes modified their games over time to rely less on athleticsm both for longevity reasons and to make them harder to guard.
Someone zions size and style of play has never really existed

He's much more explosive ala Derrick Rose.

Right but it's not so much about the take off as it is the landing. If embiid and other 7 footers can jump up and down for 12+ years and be no worse for wear I don't see why Zion is some huge red flag. A guy like rose was more powerful than his chassis like @youngwolf was alluding to

LA or Kat? idk. He'd get 3rd team from me.
Lebby losing out to LMA would be a surprise tbh

KAT will be battling Rudy for 3rd team center

I just read this on Reddit

In previous years, LaMarcus Aldridge has made an All-NBA team as a forward. However, this year, Aldridge has played over 90% of his minutes at center, the highest mark since his rookie season by a large margin. Therefore, he is considered a center.

Lebby losing out to LMA would be a surprise tbh

KAT will be battling Rudy for 3rd team center

I just read this on Reddit

In previous years, LaMarcus Aldridge has made an All-NBA team as a forward. However, this year, Aldridge has played over 90% of his minutes at center, the highest mark since his rookie season by a large margin. Therefore, he is considered a center.

tim-duncan.jpg

okay now you have the quote where supposedly I say “Maga and the N word are the same”

For me and the thread.....since you have my quote, can you please highlight where I said “MAGA AND THE N WORD ARE THE SAME”

Could you do that please? :lol:
i have it and i would but i know you would report me again

can never take it back son

Damn, James Posey got real old quick...Battling Cat Mobley for fastest from in the NBA to looking a grandpa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom