**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@a-friend

26A1D2D4-4D28-4F3E-88F4-C092904213FB.jpeg

Poetic. ****ing. Justice. LMAOOO

This summer is really gonna be one for the ages. I'm expecting guys like Kawhi jimmy and Klay to probably stay where they are. But Kemba Kyrie and KD are gonna make the league real interesting with their decisions as well as what ends up happening with AD. Can't wait
How is this poetic justice?

What have knicks fans done to deserve this

The east playoffs has so much at stake for the relative future of the league

Irving (with possible Durant implications), Leonard, Butler and the bucks free agents of Lopez Middleton brgodon

Are we sure that Zion's body can't sustain his force?

The logic behind this is so wild to me. He isn't some Camry that you decided to drop an LS9 in. He's had that explosiveness since he was a kid, and the rest of his body has developed with it. He didn't just come into this power.

Maybe it's because this is basketball and people just aren't used to athletes like this, but the concern makes no sense to me.

Lakers sitting a healthy LeBron in a lost season?

How you treat players MATTERS. This is not a good look for LA.

This is a bad troll job that's gone on too long. AD requested a trade but never said he wanted to sit out. People were suggesting the pels sit him against his will and damn what he thinks. IT got traded after playing thru a serious injury and the death of his sister. Bron came to LA for everything but basketball according to yall and is willfully cooperating with the organization and his own best interests. Apples and oranges

The logic behind this is so wild to me. He isn't some Camry that you decided to drop an LS9 in. He's had that explosiveness since he was a kid, and the rest of his body has developed with it. He didn't just come into this power.

Maybe it's because this is basketball and people just aren't used to athletes like this, but the concern makes no sense to me.
I think it’s fair to be concerned about the wear and tear over the years. Basketball specifically seems like a much different sport than say baseball

I think it’s fair to be concerned about the wear and tear over the years. Basketball specifically seems like a much different sport than say baseball

This isn’t anything new either. Most guys who have come into the league as freak athletes modified their games over time to rely less on athleticsm both for longevity reasons and to make them harder to guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom