**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Those other wings are too young and talented to play somebody like 32 year old Danny Green over. If you’re going to find somebody else to start over them then it has to be a legit All-Star.
You can still get the other remaining wings plenty of playing time, that would be the least of their issue, but again if you’re offering Danny green or an all star, there’s no question(unless it’s butler lol)

You can still get the other remaining wings plenty of playing time, that would be the least of their issue, but again if you’re offering Danny green or an all star, there’s no question(unless it’s butler lol)

Yeah Jimmy’s defense isn’t what it was so that wouldn’t help. Those knees don’t move as well laterally nowadays. Some possessions he looks like his old self, others he looks 35 years old. I’ll know in the playoffs whether that was just him coasting through the regular season or if that’s just where he’s at now.

Who was the Hornets GM when they turned down that offer of FOUR FIRST ROUND picks for the 9TH PICK (Frank ****in Kaminsky)... please tell me whoever that is doesn't have a job anymore

Boston needs to correct themselves and ban that fan for life. How do you get a slap on the wrist if it's a confirmed slur?

That Russ triple double in Orlando was a wild game.

Who was the Hornets GM when they turned down that offer of FOUR FIRST ROUND picks for the 9TH PICK (Frank ****in Kaminsky)... please tell me whoever that is doesn't have a job anymore

Apparently there were a handful of people invlovled.

"You have two minutes to decide: ‘Do I want to do this trade?'" says Polk, one of five men atop Charlotte's decision tree. "You don't have a day. You don't have hours. After all the intelligence we'd done, we were comfortable with Frank. But now you have two minutes to decide if you make this trade, who you're gonna take at No. 16, or maybe No. 20, and we haven't been focusing on that range. In fantasy basketball, it sounds great: ‘Oh my God, they could have gotten all those picks.' But in the real world, I'm not sure it makes us better."

So basically they didn’t trade him because they didn’t scout the late first round picks enough to know who they dhould draft with the picks :rofl:

Apparently there were a handful of people invlovled.

So basically they didn’t trade him because they didn’t scout the late first round picks enough to know who they dhould draft with the picks :rofl:

I love Mike but this dude is a Piss Poor Owner of a team

1) I don't even know how Someone decided it was a smart idea to trade that for the 9th pick
2) everyone who was involved should be fired :lol:

D2zDq_sXcAAk-7M.jpg:small

Cooler than KG

They should’ve just made an American gladiators remake. This show was just boring
Just looked like a trash American ninja warrior which is ironically just a trash version of that Japanese show that was on spike. Don’t get eliminate? Don’t remember the name

Yea I get being proud of where you from but you can’t ignore the reality of it. I really just stick to my neighborhood and certain areas

Way too gentrified. The frat/college culture doesn't help either

$1300 in 2004. $3000 today.:lol::sick:

Delonte used to come by the jects to buy tree.

CarsonTower%20Boston,%20MA%20front%20view(2).jpg

In terms of just size yea maybe embiid is closer, but in terms of just pure freakish athleticism i think Giannis has a better case.
Based on "physical specimen", the comparison is more on size/physique. If it was "dominance", they yea Giannis but Embiid is a close 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom