**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since getting rid of DSJ was supposed to liberate him
This is a Tyisla-esque comment. You're better than that.

"Liberating" Luka was not the reason why DSJ was traded :lol:

They just didn't think he was an ideal fit with Luka. Not a great shooter, and needs the ball in his hands to be successful. I still would have held on to him personally unless another promising young talent was all of the sudden on the table, which is exactly what ended up happening.

Trae was “one of the worst players in the league for the first 2 months” yet after 75 games the Mavs and Hawks are just 4 games apart in the standings, and the two players have similar numbers across the board?

So what does that say about Luca Doncic for the last 5 months?
Not a hard concept to understand, but I was getting all kind of **** for the same comment. LoL

Amazing

If you lookin for the biddies hit Rose Bar, Marvin’s, St. Yves, Park or Bliss for the college joints ...N ozio’s rooftop for the day party and u should be set wo

Holla at @dcallamerican or @VARNELL HILL for food suggestions and general DC questions

And o yea if u got some time and u whippin, slide up 295/95 and go to Norma’s on Baltimore street...them joints get nasteee in there :evil: ...don’t go to stadium, it’s overrated
bet. how far is bmore from dc? I’ve never been to Baltimore lol

This is a Tyisla-esque comment. You're better than that.

"Liberating" Luka was not the reason why DSJ was traded :lol:

They just didn't think he was an ideal fit with Luka. Not a great shooter, and needs the ball in his hands to be successful. I still would have held on to him personally unless another promising young talent was all of the sudden on the table, which is exactly what ended up happening.

That usage spike since the trade is the liberation doe. It’s not a diss towards either DSJ or Luka. The organization wanted to go in a different direction and it yielded a better player.

And it doesn’t get more Tyisla than calling Trae a game manager or saying SGA can do what he does

I’m from Milwaukee and just looking for everyone’s view on MVP. It’s a lock for Giannis imo. Harden really only other contender. I can see why he would get some votes. So who you guys got??

I’m from Milwaukee and just looking for everyone’s view on MVP. It’s a lock for Giannis imo. Harden really only other contender. I can see why he would get some votes. So who you guys got??
NBA Giannis to replace Bron

So Giannis

EA5CF66C-F6B0-44E1-957C-3B694A8581F2.png

That usage spike since the trade is the liberation doe. It’s not a diss towards either DSJ or Luka. The organization wanted to go in a different direction and it yielded a better player.

And it doesn’t get more Tyisla than calling Trae a game manager or saying SGA can do what he does

Y’all can have your back and forth about DSJ and Luka but Im gonna politely ask that you leave the Shai Hey Kid out of it.

“Playoff mode activated” should be the new arena chant whenever LeBron has a bad play...

Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom