**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t care less about the roy but in ****ing credible how so many people went from “oh my god, trading for luka for trae was the worst deal ever” to now having to giving a serious pitch why luka is the rookie of the year over trae :lol:

Simmons called it the worst trade of the 21st century fam :lol:

I legit don't think Trae is winning ROY or that he deserves it but that bill Simmons energy towards that trade was shared by a lot of people..

Last edited:
I'm thinking in regards to when the NBA trotted out the top-50 players. I named 16 players. Out of them, you're looking at some all-time greats who will probably be considered top-10 all-time, and most of the rest are probably in the discussion for being in the top-50 in the sport...which would obviously shake up what the NBA put out a few years back.

You're saying the list of all time greats changes as more and more players enter the league?

Is Zu the #2 pick and a PG :lol: ?

Also I've NEVER said his defense doesn't matter. This is fake news for sure. The receipts can be pulled on this. But Patrick Beverley and Draymond Green and 2011 Jason Kidd weren't #2 picks, they also aren't all star level players. He's a back up pg right now.

Jason Kidd was a #2 pick overall though. And Zo has been fine as a staring PG. Y'all constantly downplaying the importance of defense from the PG position and in particular Zo's effectiveness as an on ball defender.

This is going to be another BI situation for you where you eat your words and I'm looking forward to it. Zo has played less than BI has and you had him as a bust too.

Jason Kidd was a #2 pick overall though. And Zo has been fine as a staring PG. Y'all constantly downplaying the importance of defense from the PG position and in particular Zo's effectiveness as an on ball defender.

This is going to be another BI situation for you where you eat your words and I'm looking forward to it.

BI isn't even really good yet for one :lol: his shot profile isn't ideal, he has no playmaking instincts, I mean there's something there potentially, he's showed some glimpses but that's all it is so far.

I'll be waiting for Lonzo. The next season he shoots 50% from the free throw line will be his first. He's way farther back offensive than you realize. But we'll see. I've talked about lonzo enough lol y'all know where I stand.

You're saying the list of all time greats changes as more and more players enter the league?

I'm saying with this current group of potential HOFers, I feel as though the top-50 will be shaken up more, in comparison to years past.

On some night life ****? Man, you got options.

Marvins
Ozios
Ivy City
Park
Rosebar
St Yves

Hit me if you outchea. I’ll pull up dawg

Crazy how Ozio has stood the test of time. They have legit been around for 20+ years. Same name, same good time :lol:

I'm drawing a blank, but I can't remember the name of the lounge that used to occupy Rosebar's space back in the day. They use to have an insane Friday happy hour. Was 6-9pm open bar...all bottom shelf, but still :lol:

Crazy how Ozio has stood the test of time. They have legit been around for 20+ years. Same name, same good time :lol:

I'm drawing a blank, but I can't remember the name of the lounge that used to occupy Rosebar's space back in the day. They use to have an insane Friday happy hour. Was 6-9pm open bar...all bottom shelf, but still :lol:
I dont know which one you talking about but Love used to be insane. Them homecomings, fire.

I knew this game would be close. Seems like games that start at unusual times are always a struggle.

AE7564CC-ED5D-4E36-9264-B36004F7A0D8.jpeg

Luka was the best player on a team that was in contention to make the playoffs in the West. They then traded away the rest of their starting lineup and brought in Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee to replace them, as well as deciding to play 85 year old Dirk 30+ min a night.

Trae has been really good offensively since being one of the worst players in the league for his first 2 months. He’s still arguably the league’s worst defender.

Award goes to Luka quite easily.
Trae was “one of the worst players in the league for the first 2 months” yet after 75 games the Mavs and Hawks are just 4 games apart in the standings, and the two players have similar numbers across the board?

So what does that say about Luca Doncic for the last 5 months?

Is Mudiay and UFA this Summer? Will be interesting to see what happens with him...Not saying he’s great, but he’s at least proved this season he still belongs in the NBA.

Trae was “one of the worst players in the league for the first 2 months” yet after 75 games the Mavs and Hawks are just 4 games apart in the standings, and the two players have similar numbers across the board?

So what does that say about Luca Doncic for the last 5 months?

Especially since getting rid of DSJ was supposed to liberate him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom