**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried them to the playoffs? Cmon brether, they fell hard last year and even had to play a tie break against the nuggets just to make the playoffs. That was sorry. Kyrie didnt even play last year and still brought the celtics to the conference finals:rofl:

pretty sure they fell when he tore his meniscus and then he returned and carried them.

Just donned on me that if Giannis can win some hardware the young kids today will grow up with him as their goat

Did you not watch Wolves games last year?
Look up their record when Jimmy was out.

This was always a lazy barber shop argument.

You're taking a 61 game sample size and comparing it to 17. Jimmy Butler had an All Star teammate that was 3rd in win shares in the entire NBA.

It's cool to get the KAT jokes off...but they got off to such a hot start because they had 2 stars playing at a high level. One went down and they were lucky enough to not fall out of the race.

Go look up any player in NBA history that's ever "carried" their team....and see if there was another player on their roster with Towns' production. I dare you.

^^^ There’s a dude on NBA Radio - I think Brian Geltzeiler - who swears all the Celtics problems are because Jaylen Brown doesn’t play enough. Dude is convinced Brown is superstar in the making.

I point this out not to hate on Jaylen Brown, but to highlight that a lot of so called “experts” don’t know what they’re taking about.

This was always a lazy barber shop argument.

You're taking a 61 game sample size and comparing it to 17. Jimmy Butler had an All Star teammate that was 3rd in win shares in the entire NBA.

It's cool to get the KAT jokes off...but they got off to such a hot start because they had 2 stars playing at a high level. One went down and they were lucky enough to not fall out of the race.

Go look up any player in NBA history that's ever "carried" their team....and see if there was another player on their roster with Towns' production. I dare you.

Towns has played almost every game and never been close to sniffing the playoffs even with his numbers. He's looking like a Dominican Kevin Love to this juncture. Stringer Bell was the difference last season.

Towns has played almost every game and never been close to sniffing the playoffs even with his numbers. He's looking like a Dominican Kevin Love to this juncture. Stringer Bell was the difference last season.

Towns....or the Minnesota Timberwolves?

if your the celtics do you go all in for ad knowing this aint working?

then try to trade for a point guard?

Not giving up on Boston coming out of the East. Regular season doesn’t mean ****.

Towns....or the Minnesota Timberwolves?

Well obviously Towns is on the Wolves so both. He can't be absolved of the struggles they've had though w/o Stringer Bell as he's been in almost every game putting up "numbers" but hasn't translated to wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom