Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He did make excuses tho lol
I listened to his post fight interview and I didn't hear any excuses 🤷‍♂️

didn't watch post fight press conference

first fight Jermell said that Harrison approached him before they announced the scorecard results and said that Jermell had won :lol:

and said he doesn't like losing and that's why he doesn't play video games :lol:

I don't think Badou Jack is going to sit in the danger zone with Pascal like Browne did. But Jack was so slow when he fought Browne that he might be washed.

Smart for Showtime putting on a boxing card 3 days after Xmas. In England they have a huge soccer schedule thru the holidays and the NBA owns Xmas day. Japan always has a Rizin NYE card of note. This period is there for the taking

Who still has sho?

I cancelled mine almost a year ago with a majority of pbc fights being on fox.

Not to mention dazn and espn/+ has waay more fights than sho.

I do, tank seems to be the 1 PBC fighter that fights strictly on SHO, I watch a lot of SHO tv shows tho

Who still has sho?

I cancelled mine almost a year ago with a majority of pbc fights being on fox.

Not to mention dazn and espn/+ has waay more fights than sho.

Robert and Mikey Garcia talking about Floyd impressive because most of the other athletes probably went through some kind of schooling while Floyd made it straight from the streets with a father that sold crack

Anthony Joshua Approached To Stage Defense in Congo http://dlvr.it/RLxQTJ

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has been approached to stage what could be the next "Rumble in the Jungle."

The nation that staged Muhammad Ali's legendary title win over George Foreman in 1974, is now looking to stage a card headlined by Joshua.

"[Promoter Eddie Hearn] is exploring an option in [Congo]. There has been an approach," Joshua's manager Freddie Cunningham told Sky Sports Joshua has not fought in the UK since 2018.

He was stopped in seven rounds by Andy Ruiz in June, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and then earlier this month he traveled to Saudi Arabia to outbox Ruiz over twelve rounds to reclaim the heavyweight crown.

Tottenham's new stadium in London is being discussed as the current leading location for Joshua's next fight. IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev is currently the leading candidate to challenge Joshua in his next fight.

"For the next fight, Africa is not the right time. But at some point he 100 percent wants it," Cunningham said.

Apparently Golden Boy has called Arum looking to give Crawford a chance at a 154 belt against Patrick Teixeria

That’s not the move. Fighting Porter and beating him more convincingly than Thurman or Spence would do way more for his credibility than fighting that dude.

Probably get more eyes on the fight too since Porter is even more of a name after the Spence fight.

Crawford saying he doesn't want to fight Shawn Porter b/c of a "friendship" that Kenny Porter doesn't seem to honor in the same light. B/c Kenny asking for that phone call to talk numbers

That’s not the move. Fighting Porter and beating him more convincingly than Thurman or Spence would do way more for his credibility than fighting that dude.

Probably get more eyes on the fight too since Porter is even more of a name after the Spence fight.

Crawford saying he doesn't want to fight Shawn Porter b/c of a "friendship" that Kenny Porter doesn't seem to honor in the same light. B/c Kenny asking for that phone call to talk numbers

Not a good look for Bud

Pretty sure Thurman and Porter were friends too. And Errol was friendly with Kenny and Shawn as well.

bud is my one of my favorite boxers but hes mad disappointing compared to the other welterweight champs... is he ever going to fight anyone relevant smh

Back
Top Bottom