Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone with a better handle on boxing politics (I'm just here for the fights....) have any idea why Wilder/Ortiz 2 hasn't been officially announced?

There's been some talk that a late November fight wouldn't leave Wilder with enough time to rest before the already signed Feb 22 2020 rematch date, but Denontay said a couple days ago that the fight was still happening.

Al is in a tough spot here because he promised Ortiz the Wilder fight if he turned down the AJ fight, and if he doesn't deliver it's going to be a very bad look.

Horn losing out on a big payday with Murata, at least he got his $2.5 mil purse last fight vs Mundine

I have a strange feeling about todays fight Lomachenko vs Campbell. People forget Campbell is a decorated amateur and Olympic gold medalist.

When are the overrated and overhyped guys like gervonta and crawford fighting again?

These cats are all loud mouth twitter fingers these days

Sad

I dont think the fight that was wide.
I wanna like Campbell, dudes gritty but he fights like a lil hough. They must've incorporated holding in the game plan.

Dude tried slam loma by the legs when he was about to get stopped in the 12th :lol:

I dont know who will win the commey vs lopez fight. But if teofimo wins, lomachenko might sink his confidence permanently with the beat down he's gonna give him.

I dont know who will win the commey vs lopez fight. But if teofimo wins, lomachenko might sink his confidence permanently with the beat down he's gonna give him.

Ima teofimo fan but he hasnt really proven himself. Dudes definitely a killer, but i see loma frustrating the hell outta him

:rofl:Inocente Álvarez really making the family proud. I’ve seen 7 year olds with way better technique than whatever that was

Turning down 5M for a fight you'd be a decent favorite in because it's not on your promoter's network sounds like the definition of getting milked.

Back
Top Bottom