Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Truthfully, I’m surprised he hasn’t come back yet. But ESPN bags are paying him well, plus he never struck me as the type to blow it all away between fights.
I agree but I don’t think he ever really made big big bucks like boxers are getting nowadays.

Great fight.

Kov still has a lot of snap on that jab. Getting on the inside is a lot easier said then done.

Son 27 going on 40 when it comes to conditioning :lol::smh: Timothy Bradley says he doesn’t spar yikes :lol:

:rofl: no wonder bruh was dead tired. How you not sparring?

Kov showed heart that one round cuz it looked like he was gonna get knocked out.

If you fight Kov you go to the body immediately from Round1 especially at his age right now and his battles. Not sure what’s Yarde and his team were thinking.

What a letdown by Yarde. I don't want to hear that moral victory BS. With all that talking from him and and his trainer, he might as well have gotten Lubin'd in the first round to save the embrassment and less prolonged damage.

Last edited:
I never thought he had a chance leading up to the fight
We knew he was too green, it was obvious. His best chance was to attack the body, but he didn't even do that until like the 7th round. All Kovalev did was jab and Yarde couldn't figure out a way to negate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom