Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I start on the 13th. Pockets is screaming right now so I have no choice but to stay in and let this team make me miserable as hell

I can't wait to get back into real save $ mode come September. Have a bachelor party to go to but after that no weddings or anything related until like March of 2019. As it stands now at least.

Red Sox been getting in that ***. :smh:

Our ace and the team in general extra mediocre right now.

This shows just how inept Boone is as a manager and why he should never have gotten the job. The team is where it's at on it's talent alone. Girardi would have done much better. If I was a player, there's nothing about Boone worth respecting.

I’m not really too panicked. It is what it is. We got Wild Card last year and made a huge run in the playoffs. That’s still possible .

On the long term angle:
Sevy is probably tipping his pitches again. But I’m still fine with Sevy & Tanaka as 1-2 going forward.

Back end have the choice of Montgomery, Adams, Sheffield and CC next year. All good choices.

What it is, is cashing in chips for a # 3. We tried with Sonny Gray made a great deal at the time and it blew up in our face.

Keep entire bullpen together, don’t care the cost.

Then decide if Harper is worth it. I think he would be. And see if he would choose us over the Cubs & Bring back Gardner as the 4th OF.

Back
Top Bottom