Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
5th straight crappy start by Severino; which includes the 5IP 3ER game vs TOR which was a W; Sevy hurt? Or tipping his pitches? Looks like we may get swept :smh:

i swear i hate Stanton ... dude hits the most irrelevant HR's i think i've ever seen. we're down 12, he crushes one. need something clutch ... gone in 3 swings ..

#theCaptainknew :smh:

Season is over. They looked defeated. Boone is a pile of ****. Embarrassing loss. One ****in hit against a rival like that. FOH, fire people and do something.

what a ******* letdown , not even showing up for the series :smh:

Boone lights a fire with a wet match ... 1 guy with some pride, just one , AIR THESE *****ES OUT :smh:

In the past year we've traded a majority of our top prospects for Todd Frazier, Kahnle, DRob, Happ, Lynn, Sonny Garbage and Britton. I felt we could've gotten at least one legit young impact starter from the pile of prospects that we gave away but we've come away with trash:smh:

The rankings of our prospects at the time we gave them away for those washouts.
3,4,6,10,12,13,14,20 Plus Drury, Austin and Warren.

The DRob, Frazier and Kahnle trade was a great trade by the way

Let’s go through the prospects
Kaprielian just had Tommy John when traded his value was shot when traded.

Mateo was replaced by Florial in the pecking order. That’s if he was a CF. If he stayed in the IF blocked by Torres and Didi

Drury couldn’t get playing time this year

Austin has very little value

Ian Clarkin is a back end starter if you’re lucky

Dillon Tate was the 4th pitcher in the minors after Sheffield, Adams, Medina. Not to mention Severino and Montgomery who were also ahead of him

Dustin Fowler couldn’t crack the majors here.

Billy McKinny was behind at least 6-7 OFers if you count the 4 on the MLB roster.

In that Yankees held on to Torres, Andujar, Clint Frazier, Sheffield, Florial, Adams, Medina, Abreu & Acevedo. Also didn’t part with Sanchez & Judge

Dudes in here are tripping. We are the second best team in baseball, our farm is still rock solid, and y’all acting like the season is over. Chill. We are all heated about the last two nights, take a step back and breathe.

Boone needs to shake up that batting lineup, thinking

LF Gardner
3B Andujar
RF Stanton
SS Gregorious
CF Hicks
2B Torres
1B Bird
C Romine
DH Walker

The DRob, Frazier and Kahnle trade was a great trade by the way

Let’s go through the prospects
Kaprielian just had Tommy John when traded his value was shot when traded.

Mateo was replaced by Florial in the pecking order. That’s if he was a CF. If he stayed in the IF blocked by Torres and Didi

Drury couldn’t get playing time this year

Austin has very little value

Ian Clarkin is a back end starter if you’re lucky

Dillon Tate was the 4th pitcher in the minors after Sheffield, Adams, Medina. Not to mention Severino and Montgomery who were also ahead of him

Dustin Fowler couldn’t crack the majors here.

Billy McKinny was behind at least 6-7 OFers if you count the 4 on the MLB roster.

In that Yankees held on to Torres, Andujar, Clint Frazier, Sheffield, Florial, Adams, Medina, Abreu & Acevedo. Also didn’t part with Sanchez & Judge
I wasn't saying that we would miss them, I know there isn't room for everyone, I just felt like we could've done better with our return for them.

Dudes in here are tripping. We are the second best team in baseball, our farm is still rock solid, and y’all acting like the season is over. Chill. We are all heated about the last two nights, take a step back and breathe.

I get that but we've been playing .500 baseball for a while now

we are losing to the best team in baseball... no worries here about losing to them... i just hope we can get a game or 2 from this series and if we get swept at least start winning the next few series... the biggest concern with this team is the pitching.. the bullpen has looked trash lately and same with the starting pitching...tanaka the only guy that pitching decent as of recently... severino really needs to be good again and im glad sonny is finally benched

Last edited:
tenor.gif

can we at least get back to where we were when we got here ....

lotta W's ...

nevermind, just saw Boone's playin Romaine :smokin

must've really looked at that lineup card ...

Back
Top Bottom