Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my source works at Will Rogers Airport and can confirm PG's parents just flew into town
take that for what it is

What are the chances Lakers get Randle to stay next summer if he becomes an UFA? Just seen some blurb making the case that no other team can really offer him more than the MLE other than Dallas... Randle really might have to play this season on that QO...

Live look at Houston's window

RaggedGiftedBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Ariza's made 75 m's as a 2nd round pick while Bradley's made 40

Neither have gotten that big contract and this summer it doesn't seem likely they'll get one either

Hmm, Midas whale sign a 1 year deal to get a ring and then try again next summer... Ariza if anything will be entering his 15th year, he may be done looking for a bag but who knows

Ariza's made 75 m's as a 2nd round pick while Bradley's made 40

Neither have gotten that big contract and this summer it doesn't seem likely they'll get one either

Hmm, Midas whale sign a 1 year deal to get a ring and then try again next summer... Ariza if anything will be entering his 15th year, he may be done looking for a bag but who knows

I can see ariza doing that, or even waiting to to see if he can come back home to LA

Avery can get the mle deal from someone
Or sign a 1 year kcp type of deal and try again next year. Not sure about that with his injury history tho

Mike playing for the wizards did ruin his legacy. That’s why no one brings up those 2 seasons. The lifestyle choice doesn’t make sense when Lebron is as wealthy as he is and has access to amenities that can get him to any destination whenever he wants. He doesn’t have to play in LA to live that lifestyle. Winning a ring with his hometown team and the team that drafted him should mean more than winning a ring with the LA Lakers. I can’t support a move like that. The only reason stopped hating Lebron and became a fan again was because he went back to Cleveland. I do however feel like he should have an opportunity to be/create a superteam (again?) and if LA can get Kawhi and Paul THIS SEASON than I guess but if they can only get one or they get neither he’s better off staying in Cleveland and losing. He’d at least go to the finals again.

They won an NBA title though and it was because of him. Him staying in Cleveland is more like him finally saying “I made my bed and now I’m gonna lay in it regardless, win or lose” I’m not in support of this generational talent leaving a team any time he gets beaten bad enough.

DC333369-FF69-48D0-AA15-6B172F4CD5C8.gif

Yikes

Salute to PG for making it seem like he’s agonizing over the decision. Did not expect that.

Bravo, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom