Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's not guaranteed in the NBA. Point I'm trying to make it that folks gotta stop bellyaching. Warriors did it the right way. Front offices gotta do their job.

You talking injuries?

Cause spoiler alert, 16-0 Pats got that L in the SB

Warriors are 2/2 with their 4 all nba-ers

That NFL team people like comparing the warriors to has taken 3 Ls in the SB and the wins have all been close

Why should he? He can take his time coming back while still being in great position to win a ring

Most teams in the league didn't even want him from what I've heard
They didn't want him at the price he wanted. He accepted the GS MLE for a ring. It was GS or Boston at that price.

It’s gonna need to be handled soon, cause going into training camp with Kawhi still there is just pure stupidity. And you’re damn sure not getting anything at all for him if you somehow wait til after the season starts. Whoever trades for him is gonna want him ASAP to figure out how they wanna construct their team.

yea at this point just send that ***** somewhere

pop acting like a scorned lover. thats just bad business

You know you can have success playing two lead guards together?

Rondo is fresh off averaging a double double in the playoffs, you think he’s content with coming off the bench? It all likelihood he’s getting cut if he disrupts the locker room but he’s there to compete for a job.

So Let me get this straight... The PG who was selected #2 in the draft and had our former Young PG traded because of him, The Guy who the GM has proudly sttod behind, The guy that Lebron James told management he wants to play with.... Is in "competition" to lose his minutes to Rajon Rondo who is on a 1 year deal? that's who's "threatening" his spot? the Same Rajon Rondo who averaged 26 mpg last year is the guy who will refuse to play a more limited role?

So Let me get this straight... The PG who was selected #2 in the draft and had our former Young PG traded because of him, The Guy who the GM has proudly sttod behind, The guy that Lebron James told management he wants to play with.... Is in "competition" to lose his minutes to Rajon Rondo who is on a 1 year deal? that's who's "threatening" his spot? the Same Rajon Rondo who averaged 26 mpg last year is the guy who will refuse to play a more limited role?

If this were anyone else besides rondo, I’d agree with you. Reports say Rondo is there to compete. And rondo played 33 mpg in the playoffs so he clearly was being saved for the playoffs

There are dynasties in the NBA every decade. It's part of the allure for the fans. Dudes acting like they just started watching the league or something. It's usually the fans of that dynasty loving the team, and the rest of the fan base rooting against them. This is nothing new. The irony of LA fans whining is incredible when you had 2 dynasties in the first decade of the millennium alone.

there's competition but it's predictable. who didnt see cavs/warriors coming :lol:
cool, the raps got the top seed, but bron aint losing. celtics got bron on the ropes, but we know he wasn't going to lose to a young c's squad
just like, it will be warriors sweeping the celtics
nba storyline is what keeps people drawnin

The rockets would’ve knocked off the warriors if cp0 didn’t get hurt again. Yeah, the warriors are stacked but there are playoff games where both klay and steph struggle to hit shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom