Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA is a league where about 25 GMs have absolutely no idea how to build a roster
I'd argue they just don't have the ability to.

You have to have stars. Multiple. You either draft them or you're in the right place at the right time. There's a lot of luck involved in that side of it, honestly.

If I were an NBA GM, I literally would never invest multi-year big money contracts into guys that weren't stars until I had my stars in place. The way teams are spending this year is exactly how I'd treat every offseason. There's been some potentially really sneaky good signings this offseason in terms of guys that'll either help your team of be really solid trade pieces at the deadline.

It's all about acquiring assets and hoping the right opportunity presents itself.

f68a88b3-dennis-smith-jr-horz-625x375.jpg

Luka isn't a 1

You think he would have signed with another team for 5.3?

Why should he? He can take his time coming back while still being in great position to win a ring

Most teams in the league didn't even want him from what I've heard

Luka isn't a 1

:stoneface:
Except they aren’t replicas of each other and can play together at the same time. And they are 19 and 20 years old. Y’all gotta do better.

Rondo and Lonzo together? Good luck.

Rondo is like 35 on a one year deal, how is he competing for franchise PG? Dennis and Luka are both lead guards who need the ball in their hand. If the Mavs were sold on Dennis they would've taken a big. He had a worse season than lonzo

Why, exactly, do Luka and Dennis both have to be ball-dominant?

The stupidity some of yall are on lately is crazy.

:stoneface:

Rondo is like 35 on a one year deal, how is he competing for franchise PG? Dennis and Luka are both lead guards who need the ball in their hand. If the Mavs were sold on Dennis they would've taken a big

You know you can have success playing two lead guards together?

Rondo is fresh off averaging a double double in the playoffs, you think he’s content with coming off the bench? It all likelihood he’s getting cut if he disrupts the locker room but he’s there to compete for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom