Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for the Wojbomb of Kobe st to unretire and I'll lose it

Kobe gonna end Lebron once and for all

DfmsFXVUcAAcvti.jpg

**** this guy. Probably mad that once Kawhi becomes a Laker, the Spurs are pretty much done.

He's been extra butthurt since Kawhi called things off with his Spurs,Kawhi + Bron on the same team's gonna give dude an aneurysm :lol:

Bruh if OKC stretches Melo... this is going to get silly

Stretching Melo would LITERALLY save OKC 100 million in taxes... he's Absolutely getting Cut. I Damn sure don't want him here taking shots away from Kuz tho but it's either here or Hou

tyreke shot 40% from 3 last year and can get his own shot anytime he feels like it.

maybe you side stepped that because of the tyreke to gsw buzz?
i aint watch tyreke too closely since his sac days. not sure if he ever fixed that shot or made it respektable. havent watched enough lakers last season to see how well they shot from 3

I get out of Sicario and I turn on my phone to see an alert saying the team I have been supporting for over two decades signed the one player I hate the most in the NBA, hell probably ever.

I have been helling **** Lebron since he got in the league, so all I gotta say now at this turn of events is..............................

QreN-_.gif

Yv2O.gif

giphy.gif

LAKERS BYKE!!!!! WELCOME TO LEBBYWOOD :smokin
Straight mark *** buster behavior

Think about this defense

Ball kcp lance Ingram LeBron roaming

Or if we trade for kawhi

Ball kcp lance kawhi lebron

Typed all this up and you still wrong. Sort of like the rest of your posts in here today w/ your shirt off.

Once again...NBA > your favorite league. And that’s just off the strength of this Lance news.

It’s gonna be fun catching up w/ everything I missed.

League with 2460 games and however many playoff games.. how low do you think the percentage is on people in this thread who watch at least all 82 regular season games of their team??

Do you think that's anywhere near the number of NFL fans who watch every single game their team plays?

O and 1 whole conference became even more of a joke after lebron's decision today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom