Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a feeling it would be LA but still shocked.
A few thoughts:

It is about to be ALOT of jobs lost in Clev., that were involved in gameday operations and that downtown area that sportscenter is usually at for big games is going to be dead until that one time Bron comes to town.

The NBA has a big task on there hands as far as scheduling, no working person on the east coast is going to be able to stay up for those 10:30 or later starts. The scheduling may lead to West Coast game times being earlier and alot of complaining but the Sixers and Celtics are not enough when it comes to ratings. They just dont create the ratings that Bron does. They can not afford to lose an entire timezone for however many games that are on west coast time. Would not be surprised if games involving the Lakers start at 5:30 pacific time during the work week. And probably business as usual on Fri and Sat.

DgkJc7WV4AMN-mc.jpg

i dont want to hear lebron needs more help. he's got a running mate in Lance :pimp:

I want to see the numbers on that deal but that's such a good signing. I thought he might've snuck under the radar and ended up in Golden State for the low

Had a feeling it would be LA but still shocked.
A few thoughts:

It is about to be ALOT of jobs lost in Clev., that were involved in gameday operations and that downtown area that sportscenter is usually at for big games is going to be dead until that one time Bron comes to town.

The NBA has a big task on there hands as far as scheduling, no working person on the east coast is going to be able to stay up for those 10:30 or later starts. The scheduling may lead to West Coast game times being earlier and alot of complaining but the Sixers and Celtics are not enough when it comes to ratings. They just dont create the ratings that Bron does. They can not afford to lose an entire timezone for however many games that are on west coast time. Would not be surprised if games involving the Lakers start at 5:30 pacific time during the work week. And probably business as usual on Fri and Sat.

Yeah that’s a no dog

Lance Stephenson has dedicated his life to trolling Lebron lol
son is the ultimate pest
Dubs should’ve signed him strictly to troll Lebron. Dude would have 4 games played in his season stat sheet and all would’ve been Vs lakers when Lebron was on the court :lol:

wasn’t gonna be a lakers fan because of lebron but now that they got lance they left me no choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom