Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the Bay Area/Dubnation really hurt LeBums feelings...literally Swept his behind out of his own city. I guess he was tired getting beat by he Warriors in the Finals so he wants to go at them in the WCF. LeBum tarnishes his legacy with this move. TBH he can’t be in the GOAT discussion anymore (Never was IMO). Lakeshow is a Circus now. I guess LA is too thirsty. What will happen to their promising young Talent? Ingram, Kuz.... Good luck.

Just a kid from Akron who abandoned his City for the second time in his career.

FLAME ON!!!!

:smh: damn the truth is bitter AF. I feel like I’ve been taken advantage of

Same I’m in South Jersey which is Eagles country and I see a good amount of people who are Cowboys or Patriots fans
I had no idea South Jersey cats was on here like that. Usually I see dudes from up north. How far south you live?

Damn the Bay Area/Dubnation really hurt LeBums feelings...literally Swept his behind out of his own city. I guess he was tired getting beat by he Warriors in the Finals so he wants to go at them in the WCF. LeBum tarnishes his legacy with this move. TBH he can’t be in the GOAT discussion anymore (Never was IMO). Lakeshow is a Circus now. I guess LA is too thirsty. What will happen to their promising young Talent? Ingram, Kuz.... Good luck.

Just a kid from Akron who abandoned his City for the second time in his career.

FLAME ON!!!!
You sound salty bro

Dawg say you swear to god lmaoooooo

Screenshot_20180701-214650_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom