Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Lebron still declining, giving up on defense (complete with screen caps showing it), and one of the worst +/- defenders in the league, or does that go away with purple and yellow? I remember a bunch of people that were saying this last season, so I’m just trying to figure this out :nerd:

Nope he will Still be doing all of this, but According to the other contingent of NT The Lakers just Got EASILY the best player in the league & the rockets who were a "destination" are talking to MCW & Lost a starter to the Suns

giphy.gif

Damn the Bay Area/Dubnation really hurt LeBums feelings...literally Swept his behind out of his own city. I guess he was tired getting beat by he Warriors in the Finals so he wants to go at them in the WCF. LeBum tarnishes his legacy with this move. TBH he can’t be in the GOAT discussion anymore (Never was IMO). Lakeshow is a Circus now. I guess LA is too thirsty. What will happen to their promising young Talent? Ingram, Kuz.... Good luck.

Just a kid from Akron who abandoned his City for the second time in his career.

FLAME ON!!!!

F that stupid DVD set. Lakers became a relevant franchise 7/1/2018 ALBJ da year of da GOAT

no more urgency to get a trade done now that lebron signed with lakers

you wont be getting an offer from philly or boston now

so spurs are gonna take our offer or take absolutely the barest of offers elsewhere

they do nothing and will get nothing koala will sit out another year. thats bad business. they wont do that

Not sure how this is the case, as it should give Boston/Philly even more incentive to trade for him, and even LA since they’ll essentially be wasting another Lebron year. Combine that with Lebron clearly making this a lifestyle choice and not basketball, LAL SHOULD be trying to get Kawhi now, or possibly face a PG situation. Get teased a whole year and end up re-signing Ed Davis to a huge contract cause Kawhi decided to sign a supermax with SA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom