Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh..u can survive in LA without ac, but you'd legit die in Vegas without it lolz

Lol I dunno bro. There's times I'm in the whip and the temp reads 75 but it feels like 90. Vegas it could be 100 and I feel good. That dry heat>>

My question is where is Lonzo Ball? The most popular player on the most popular franchise isn’t there

Those figures are for the playoffs. Zo almost cracked the top 10 overall last time I checked. Also had the most fan votes for guards in the all star game iirc

Some of you seem to be awful money managers.

You never leave that kind of money on the table. Do you have any idea what $50 Million can grow into? Putting it in an aggressively positioned alternative investment like maybe Renaissance or Carlyle or even BREIT would easily net a 7-12% YTD gain.

Again, $50m is not chicken ****.

You never leave that kind of money on the table. Do you have any idea what $50 Million can grow into? Putting it in an aggressively positioned alternative investment like maybe Renaissance or Carlyle or even BREIT would easily net a 7-12% YTD gain.

Didn’t you tell us a billion dollars wasn’t a lot of money?

Post your car and crib.

I don't think people are being that serious bruh. We're talking about what we would do with a hypothetical amount of money none of us will ever see. Might as well ask us if we'd rather have a unicorn or pegasus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom