Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t u jinx us mothertrucker
Stop it man. My heart was just as broken as yours last season. I’m going into this year’s postseason with no expectations. This way if we lose my heart won’t be broken again. I was super confident that we would win a championship last year and wasn’t hurt. This year is different. Let’s stop the jinx stop and stay positive. No expectations, let’s just enjoy the postseason.

Whatever happens...happens.

Still heartbroken from last year because it was right there, but after this season I'm just happy we are still playing.

Let's get it.

Oh man I was at that game. Some random white chick jumped on my back after the HR. Lol. Good times.

How's traffic to the stadium fridays? Coming from the valley area/101 north so seeing what time i need to head out the latest

I still have 2 extra reserve tickets for tonights game, msg me your offer willing to take a loss on em

61E432DD-DDE5-42FC-B8ED-04E1DB7F9C37.png

Nothing out of the ordinary vs a RHP LETS GO DODGERS!

Anyone going to the stadium, go to union station and have the bus drop you at the stadium. I have been doing that the past few years and I don't have to worry about traffic or paying to park.

I take the goldline into union station and catch the bus. 5 bucks round trip.

Took the South Bay express for the first time on Monday. Underestimated the demand had to wait for the 3rd bus, but we didn’t sit in traffic up the 110. Got stuck at the stadium gates downtown though because people don’t know how to read “bus only” signs :smh:

No need for the parking booth traffic or driving around the stadium to the correct lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom