Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F7F623F6-D899-4448-B2CE-D50AAB20597C.png

At least now if the Rox win tomorrow we'll have 1 game at the Ravine to decide the division as long as we win too. :nerd:

Lets go Max!!

If we play the Rockies Monday, the game is at 1pm at the Ravine :stoneface:

I’d assume it’ll only be a 1pm game if the cubs and brewers play a tiebreaker game as well. The networks love ball washing the Cubs so you know they’ll have them in the prime time slot.

I was hoping for a 7pm start time so that I can go to the game, but that early time and work conflicting is no bueno.

Who is scheduled to pitch in this case?
Doc said he'll announce it tomorrow. Might be Hill pitching Sunday since it's not a must win and save Buehler for Monday or Tuesday.

I’d assume it’ll only be a 1pm game if the cubs and brewers play a tiebreaker game as well. The networks love ball washing the Cubs so you know they’ll have them in the prime time slot.

I was hoping for a 7pm start time so that I can go to the game, but that early time and work conflicting is no bueno.
Cubs/Brewers would be playing at 10am. I guess it's to give time for the winning team to travel for the next game. But for sure if we make the NLDS our games will be at 1pm again :smh:

Oh damn. Those early start times are trash lol. Cubs fans are used to it though given how many day games they play at Wrigley.

Oh well. Ima have to switch hours and days with some coworkers to make some of the playoff games.

Cubs/Brewers would be playing at 10am. I guess it's to give time for the winning team to travel for the next game. But for sure if we make the NLDS our games will be at 1pm again :smh:

Home games at 5 PM, to showcase how empty the stadium is when people are just getting off work and fighting through rush hour traffic :stoneface:

i love it save our ace for the possible wc

But hill gotta take care of business and hope the rox fall flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom