Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And I doubt Nats even use Straus or Scherzer this weekend. We're cooked. Looking like a WC :smh:

and with Bum moved back to Friday vs us, were screwed :smh:

edit: even the WC not guaranteed, but at least the Cards got the Cubs this weekend with them still fighting off the Brewers for their division

It's disappointing to come to this thread every morning and read that we messed up again. SMH

Can't watch the games right now since I'm on a mission but damn I can't believe before I left we had the division pretty much locked and now we are hoping for a wild card. SMH

They need to hope for a letdown game today for the Rockies similar to the Dodgers L against the Padres last Friday and at the very least take 2 of 3 in San Francisco this weekend.

Win last 3, Rockies win 4 = hope for wild card
Win last 3, Rockies win 3 of 4 = tied for division, tiebreaker game at home
Win last 3, Rockies win 2 or 1 = win division

If wild card, and tied with Cards = tiebreaker game to play in WC game against whoever is 2nd in the Central (brewers and cubs still fighting for division championship but both have clinched playoff spots)

If we don’t sweep the giants we’re dead, not even gonna bother with those scenarios :smh:

:smh: knowing the dodgers coulda had Yelich this past offseason.

Instead the nerds settled for Logan :smh: :smh:

What was the price tag for Yelich? I don’t remember reading what the dodgers would have had to give up for him

Whatever it was, should’ve pulled the trigger he wasn’t an MVP candidate in March :smh:

Last edited:
41B91B36-ABD7-40F6-BD75-DA3FB025222C.jpeg
My office is ready for this playoff run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom