Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t most big signings happen during/near the winter meetings?
I refuse to believe any “rumors” or “sources say” reports as I know agents put that out there as leverage to get bigger deals/more exposure

Don't put all the eggs in one basket...

This is clickbait tbh. If you read the bit in LA Times, it states they're "cautiously optimistic" which is in line with what's been stated by many for months when folks have reported they won't be outbid, have the proven success the past decade and are in the same area where Ohtani is at now. I was too hurt when he passed on LA last time, so I won't buy into hopium unless he or his agent state something.

F it. Sign Kersh on 1 yr and make one last run with him. He was pretty damn good still until his shoulder gave out :smh:

He should be a Dodger for life |l

Last edited:

Kersh really be laying it out there and gets crushed, a lot of times by our own fanbase too; I can see why he'd want to call it quits. I know he was close to signing with the Rangers, so I wonder how it was for him to see them win the chip this season. Hats off to him for staying a Dodger though. My GOAT.

The move was a great move for the Rangers. But it also wasn’t this epic fail disaster a lot of Dodger fans on Reddit and these fb groups living in the moment are framing it to be either.

For context, Seager missed 136 games in 2018, 28 games in 2019, and 67 games in 2021. It’s going to be overshadowed by him killing it in the World Series, but for good measure, he also missed 43 games this season.

There’s plenty of stuff the Dodgers deserve to be dragged for. But them letting Seager walk isn’t one of those things to me.
It’s happening with Belli too since he just won comeback player of the year. 3/4 of the fanbase wanted him gone. He was AWFUL after he won MVP. Now peeps want to say Friedman is an idiot for letting him go :lol: :smh:

It’s happening with Belli too since he just won comeback player of the year. 3/4 of the fanbase wanted him gone. He was AWFUL after he won MVP. Now peeps want to say Friedman is an idiot for letting him go :lol: :smh:

Yeah...nobody wanted Belli anymore. He needed that change.

Now if you want to come back on a friendly contract...lol

If Manny wins a World Series they’ll say dodgers should have paid him.

If Trea wins a World Series they’ll say dodgers should have paid him.

They don’t win a World Series will say omg dodgers were smart not to pay _____

Fans are fickle as hell.

If Manny wins a World Series they’ll say dodgers should have paid him.

If Trea wins a World Series they’ll say dodgers should have paid him.

They don’t win a World Series will say omg dodgers were smart not to pay _____

Fans are fickle as hell.
Same folks claiming Mook is trash now, and would celebrate him being traded, would be crying if/when he rakes for someone else. A deadass MVP candidate man.

EYE see what he's trying to do :lol:

EYE don't have a problem.

He went through the process and he was ultimately cleared. He finally said his piece and to me that's what we want. Due process.

For the right number, hell yeah.

If you are telling me at some point season we could have:

Walker
Dustin
Bobby Miller
Kersh and
Trevor....

And if they make offseason splashes with pitching? Yeah give me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom