Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup those runs we had there were guys who came alive in the postseason, JT, Cody, Keke but this year there was no one.

We need the mlb to extend the divisional round to 7 games
I disagree.
3 seven game series back to back will tax the pitching even more and I don’t wanna see a World Series where it’s damn near position players pitching

I think a better way is to force the wildcard teams to have 0 days off and start on Monday after the season ends. Basically goal is to be top 2 teams or else you’re almost “punished” by getting no days off.

These are our FA and players with club options. I’d like JD back if we miss out on Ohtani but he gonna get that last big contract from someone with the season he had. |l

To be honest I hope Kersh retires...go be a family man.

But I'm sure he doesn't want that playoff outing to be his lasting memory.

Would love him back as an innings eater for the regular season, but when LA gets back to the post season he can be like the 3rd/4th starter, if that...

Would love him back as an innings eater for the regular season, but when LA gets back to the post season he can be like the 3rd/4th starter, if that...
I feel like that’s been the plan the last couple years then everybody gets injured (including him) and he becomes the #1 by default.

At this point we should just expect him to throw 5 innings as a 4/5 starter but also guaranteed 3 IL stints a year, where you gotta bring up guys from the minors. It’s hard to have such low expectations from a hall of famer but he’s on the downhill.

And yea…..playoffs…gotta reevaluate that. But that would come at the expense of being a distraction

See you at the crossroads....
eazy-e-crossroads.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom