Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too be honest...Max was slumping towards the end himself.

Just seems like we been through so much this year and everything is finally catching us now.

Anything and everything that could have gone wrong has in this series.

Can't win them all.

Why is Lux playing centerfield? He is clueless out there. Even that flyout by Joc, his positioning and footwork was horrible....and he threw it into the wrong base. :lol:

Your a cardinals fan
Why is Lux playing centerfield? He is clueless out there. Even that flyout by Joc, his positioning and footwork was horrible....and he threw it into the wrong base. :lol:
it pains me, those centerfield grabs is what gets belli fired up and where he’s best. Hard to watch this mess

because Dave Roberts. Muncy getting hurt messed everything up chain reaction and Dave decided that putting a young middle infielder in CF after a handful of games in the minors was the way to go.

because Dave Roberts. Muncy getting hurt messed everything up chain reaction and Dave decided that putting a young middle infielder in CF after a handful of games in the minors was the way to go.
Meanwhile short *** Hernandez is playing great in centerfield 😟

We cooked smh

should have known our pitchers would have been taxed from Carrying the load for this boom or bust offense :smh:

Outside of game 2 in San Francisco, the bats haven’t scored more than 2 runs in a single inning in any of these playoff games. ****s disgusting.

As for the Covid stuff. I’m not trying to hear that foolishness. Given the circumstances they were lucky to even have a season to begin with baseball wise. Same with the NBA being able to successfully resume the season after a 4.5 month layoff which was pretty much an offseason in its own right within the season. **** was unprecedented and so many things were beyond control that these leagues deserve credit for managing to even finish their seasons and crown a champion.

i don't remember the NBA season being altered at all and having rule changes when the Lakers won did it?

No fans i guess?
FYI: 8 of the 10 teams that made the playoffs this season made the playoffs last season. All the 60 games did was fast forward the long *** regular season :smh:

I am confused. Were the rules set to be an advantage for the dodgers or was it the same for all teams?
Also, there were only 71 games played in the NBA, unlike the normal 82 (potentially changes the standings drastically). Funny you can celebrate the lakers but **** on the dodgers because your team couldn't win :lol:

If you guys had Bauer, I wonder if you still have Trea and Max. I'm guessing no. Would have been interesting to see what you did at the deadline instead.

the way Trea been playing now after catching fire at the end of the season, we use Ruiz to deal for a better bat in LF + prospects or a back end starter + reliever/bench bat + prospects and everything works out IMO. regular season results prob dont change much maybe less wins but still 2nd place/1st WC and then offense is better now. plus Muncy not getting hurt of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom