Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been some tough losses in very winnable games. Sucks how pitching went from having too many starters to only 3. Gonna need Walker and Julio to shove these next 2 games.

Man I felt like it was gonna be his year too. Walker, Julio and Dustin. The rotation is set for the next 5 years easily.

Don’t let Atlanta hang around. It’s as simple as that to me. When they have risp, they need to make Atlanta pay.

To the Braves credit. They’ve been getting guys out in these situations and minimizing damage when the Dodgers have scored. The amount of blown opportunities the first two games is just mind blowing to me.

If anyone would have told me we would have 20 hits in 2 games and lose both of them I wouldn't have believed it.

Don’t let Atlanta hang around. It’s as simple as that to me. When they have risp, they need to make Atlanta pay.

To the Braves credit. They’ve been getting guys out in these situations and minimizing damage when the Dodgers have scored. The amount of blown opportunities the first two games is just mind blowing to me.

Yep, Bravos working off that getting 2-3 opportunities a game and cashing in over half.

We working off that 15 opps a game and cashing in once.

Reminds me of those Kershaw Cardinals series'

I’ll take Justin Turner with the damn stinger in the lineup. With everything he’s done in the past in the postseason, he’s earned it.
I agree, maybe with the days off he'll come back to form. Also being home will hopefully lift him, he's had so many huge moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom