Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonehead loss.

Burning Urias was a "too cute" move

Pollock should be benched. All he had to do TWICE was make contact and we probably would have won the game. There's a reason he was benched in the Giants series and we need that to happen now.

Could easily be up 2-0.

I woulda been happy with and honestly was expecting 1-1.

To be down 0-2 and having that bad inning sitting on Urias....def worried now.

As much as we hate Daveys questionable moves, Dodgers were 1-10 with RISP.
True.

But IMO his moves led to this loss. We were up two and as soon as he brings Julio in we lose that lead. I don't understand why he didn't just go to the BB gun.

Just a very un-clutch weekend for us all the way around. The bats, Dave’s moves and the pitchers.

It's weird, I personally feel better than I thought being down two games. Being down 2-1 to SF in the NLDS was a lot more stressful, not only because the team was facing elimination but winning consecutive games seemed like more of a mountain with them. The Braves have been playing good ball, but it really felt like LA lost both games in Atlanta. Have to give credit to the Braves but it just didn't feel like the boys executed at all yet still hung in both games.

It's weird, I personally feel better than I thought being down two games. Being down 2-1 to SF in the NLDS was a lot more stressful, not only because the team was facing elimination but winning consecutive games seemed like more of a mountain with them. The Braves have been playing good ball, but it really felt like LA lost both games in Atlanta. Have to give credit to the Braves but it just didn't feel like the boys executed at all yet still hung in both games.

Can't disagree

feels like it's going to be harder the way the pitching is set up for us and the way we lost those games for them to blow this 2-0 than it was to blow the 3-1 though

That 2-3-2 format works greatly to the team with home field advantage if they hold serve the first 2 games. It’s tough to win 3 straight at home in the playoffs no matter who the opponent is. And if they manage to steal one of the 3 on the road. They’re going home up 3-2 with 2 chances to finish the job.

Not getting at least a split sucks when both games were there for the taking. But between crapping the bed with risp and getting too cute with the bullpen moves, they’re in a crappy situation. They’re giving the Braves a growing sense of confidence that they can win this series as well. Hopefully they bounce back tomorrow.

Muncy's bat would be huge right now in this series. The way he works the count would be crucial, and we probably wouldn't be watching Pollock up there acting like he forgot how to hit

Muncy's bat would be huge right now in this series. The way he works the count would be crucial, and we probably wouldn't be watching Pollock up there acting like he forgot how to hit
My homer take but if we had Muncy, feel like we beat the giants in less than five and we are up two this series.

Did you see him this season?

just seemed like he was out there in garbage time. Wild inconsistent and I do think a guy you can put in there in stressful situations
not asking him to pitch 5.
I'll take a inning.
just surprised a veteran presence didn't get a chance.
not even a roster spot

not asking him to pitch 5.
I'll take a inning.
just surprised a veteran presence didn't get a chance.
not even a roster spot
Well….that shows you what the team/front office thinks about his ability if he’s not even on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom